The Zappies card is unlocked from the Electro Valley (Arena 11). It spawns three single-target, ranged Zappies with low hitpoints and damage. Each of their attacks stuns the target for a short time. The Zappies card costs 4 Elixir to deploy.
- Because Zappies can stun, they are effective counters against a lone Sparky.
- Zappies can be very effective against low hit speed troops such as Hunter and Bowler because they can cripple them with constant stuns.
- Since Zappies are unable to attack air and have low hitpoints, effective counters are flying cards such as Minions, Mega Minion, and Bats. The Fireball also destroys Zappies for a neutral Elixir trade.
- Behind a tank, they can be decent support since they can cripple buildings, especially the Inferno Tower, and with their stuns, they will leave the Arena Tower barely being able to shoot. However, they cannot attack air, so bring a troop that can attack air or spells along with them.
- Zappies can be good counters to small swarms like Skeletons and Goblins, and with the help of the Arena Towers, they can also counter bigger swarms like Skeleton Army and Goblin Gang. However, these swarms can also be used to counter the Zappies, by surrounding them with the said swarm.
- The Zappies card was added to the game on 12/12/17 with the Electrifying Update.
- The Zappies card is the only Rare card that can stun.
- A Zappy deals the same damage as an Ice Golem of equal level.
- The Zappies have the second highest health of all the individual swarm units, behind the Barbarians.
- In Indonesia, Zappies are named "Setrum" (Something that electrifies). Zap is also named "Setrum" making it hard to distinguish from the two.