This is a test!
- Spell Valley is the fifth Arena in the game.
- It appears to be a turquoise-dark green area with a purple river cutting across the Arena. There is a cauldron on one end. Rocks and purple litter the Arena. A small dirt path is carved out. There are two bridges crossing the river.
- The Spell Valley is reached at 1400 Trophies, and left upon going below 1350 Trophies.
- It unlocks eight new cards.
Eight cards can be found in the Spell Valley. There are two Commons, two Rares, two Epics and two Legendaries. These cards can be found out of Chests in this Arena and above. A Legendary Chest, however, has a chance of unlocking any Legendary regardless of the Arena.
|Zap||Fire Spirits||Wizard||Furnace||Poison||Mirror||Ice Wizard|
Training Camp Trainers
These Trainers can be battled in Spell Valley's trophy range.
|Trainer Name||King Level||Trophies Required||Deck|
- The Spell Valley unlocks four Spells.
- This Arena is the third Arena to have something instead of a usual river. It has a purple river instead.