This is a test!
- Legendary Arena is the eleventh and final Arena in the game.
- It appears to be a black area with a river cutting across the Arena. The Arena is surrounded by brick walls and King statues. There is a gigantic Trophy spitting water into the river. Confetti is being sprayed everywhere and two houses can be seen on either side of the Arena. A small red carpet is laid on the Arena. There are two gold and wooden bridges crossing the river.
- The Legendary Arena is reached at 3800 Trophies, and left upon going below 3750 Trophies.
- It unlocks no cards, but does unlock the League system.
Unlike the other Arenas, Legendary Arena unlocks no cards.
- Leagues are a special feature which is unlocked upon reaching 4,000 Trophies.
- While in a League, players get additional Victory Gold. The rewards in regular Chests, save for the end-of-season Draft Chest, remain constant throughout the Leagues.
- The season will reset on the first Monday of each month.
- At the end of each season, players in a League will be reset to a certain trophy level. This trophy level depends on the player's league.
- If you are in the Challenger League (Challenger I, II, or III), then you will be reset to 4,000 Trophies.
- If you are in the Master League (Master I, II, or III), then you will be reset to 4,300 Trophies.
- If you are in the Champion League (Champion, or Grand or Ultimate), then you will be reset to 4.600 Trophies.
- Players will also be given a Draft Chest which allows them to choose between pairs of cards. The amount of contents in the Draft Chest depend on the highest league the player has reached in the season.
|League||Trophy Requirement||Season Reset||Victory Gold||Draft Chest Gold||Draft Chest Cards||Guaranteed Cards|
|Challenger I||4,000||4,000||24||1,919 - 2,121||101||10 Epics + 50 Rares|
|Challenger II||4,300||26||2,869 - 3,171||151||15 Epics + 75 Rares|
|Challenger III||4,600||28||3,819 - 4,221||201||20 Epics + 100 Rares|
|Master I||4,900||4,300||30||4,769 - 5,271||251||25 Epics + 125 Rares|
|Master II||5,200||32||5,719 - 6,321||301||30 Epics + 150 Rares|
|Master III||5,500||34||6,669 - 7,371||351||1 Legendary + 35 Epics + 175 Rares|
|Champion||5,800||4,600||36||7,619 - 8,421||401||1 Legendary + 40 Epics + 200 Rares|
|Grand Champion||6,100||38||8,569 - 9,471||451||1 Legendary + 45 Epics + 225 Rares|
|Ultimate Champion||6,400||40||9,519 - 10,521||501||1 Legendary + 50 Epics + 250 Rares|
- On 13/3/17, the March 2017 Update renamed the old Legendary Arena (Arena 10) to Hog Mountain and made a new Legendary Arena available from 3,800 trophies and above. Despite Legendary Arena moving up in trophies, you will still be able to get Legendaries in the shop from 3000 trophies.
Training Camp Trainers
These Trainers can be battled in Legendary Arena's trophy range.
|Trainer Name||King Level||Trophies Required||Deck|