This is a test!
- Goblin Stadium is the first Arena in the game.
- It appears to be a green area with a light blue river which is flowing out of a cog. A small dirt path is carved out of the Arena. There are two bridges crossing the river.
- The Goblin Stadium is reached upon completion of the Tutorial.
- It unlocks six new cards.
Six cards can be found in the Goblin Stadium. There are two Commons, two Rares and two Epics. These cards can be found out of Chests in this Arena and above.
|Goblins||Spear Goblins||Goblin Hut||Valkyrie||Lightning||Goblin Barrel|
Training Camp Trainers
These Trainers can be battled in Goblin Stadium's trophy range.
|Trainer Name||King Level||Trophies Required||Deck|
- The Goblin Stadium unlocks four Goblin-related cards.
- It is the first Arena where Ladder matches are available.