This is a test!
- Builder's Workshop is the sixth Arena in the game.
- It appears to be a brown wooden area with a pit full of cogs cutting across the Arena. There is a felled tree, a crane, a The Log and some flags. A small metal path is carved out. There are two metal bridges crossing the pit.
- The Builder's Workshop is reached at 1700 Trophies, and left upon going below 1650 Trophies.
- It unlocks nine new cards.
Nine cards can be found in the Builder's Workshop. There is one Common, two Rares, two Epics, three Legendaries and one upcoming card. These cards can be found out of Chests in this Arena and above. A Legendary Chest, however, has a chance of unlocking any Legendary regardless of the Arena.
|Elixir Collector||Battle Ram||Golem||Tornado||Sparky|
- On 29/2/16, the March 2016 Update introduced this Arena at 1700 Trophies, and pushed the lower limit of Royal Arena to 2000 Trophies. Builder's Workshop became the new Arena 6 while Royal Arena and Legendary Arena became Arenas 7 and 8 respectively.
Training Camp Trainers
These Trainers can be battled in Builder's Workshop's trophy range.
|Trainer Name||King Level||Trophies Required||Deck|
- The Builder's Workshop unlocks two Buildings and a machine (Sparky).
- This Arena is the fourth Arena to have something instead of a usual river. It has a cog pit instead.
- Before The Log was added, there was a regular tree trunk instead of a The Log there.
- As of the June 2017 update, this Arena unlocks the most cards.