This is a test!
- Bone Pit is the second Arena in the game.
- It appears to be a yellow sandy area with a pit cutting across the Arena. There are blue and red flags and large fangs on either side. A small dirt path is carved out of the Arena. There are two bridges crossing the pit.
- The Bone Pit is reached at 400 Trophies, and left upon going below 350 Trophies.
- It unlocks six new cards.
Six cards can be found in the Bone Pit. There are two Commons, two Rares and two Epics. These cards can be found out of Chests in this Arena and above.
|Skeletons||Minions||Tombstone||Bomb Tower||Giant Skeleton||Balloon|
Training Camp Trainers
These Trainers can be battled in Bone Pit's trophy range.
|Trainer Name||King Level||Trophies Required||Deck|
- The Bone Pit unlocks five Skeleton-related cards.
- It is the first Arena with something different to a river (a pit in this case).