This is a test!
- Barbarian Bowl is the third Arena in the game.
- It appears to be a green area with a light blue river cutting across the Arena. There are blue and red huts on either end, and a barrel pumping out water. A small dirt path is carved out of the Arena. There are two bridges crossing the pit.
- The Barbarian Bowl is reached at 800 Trophies, and left upon going below 750 Trophies.
- It unlocks six new cards.
Six cards can be found in the Barbarian Bowl. There are two Commons, two Rares and two Epics. These cards can be found out of Chests in this Arena and above.
Training Camp Trainers
These Trainers can be battled in Barbarian Bowl's trophy range.
|Trainer Name||King Level||Trophies Required||Deck|
- The Barbarian Bowl unlocks two Barbarian-related cards.