- Trophies are a player's or Clan's skill ranking.
- Players can gain or lose Trophies by either winning or losing battles.
- The amount of trophies a player gains or loses is based on how much more or how much less trophies the opponent has compared to his or hers. If the opponent has more trophies, then the player will lose less trophies, and vice versa.
- Getting a certain number of trophies unlocks a new Arena.
- For example, 400+ Trophies is required to unlock the Bone Pit (Arena 2).
- Arena 1, Goblin Stadium, is unlocked upon completing the tutorial.
- 400 unlocks Arena 2, Bone Pit.
- 800 unlocks Arena 3, Barbarian Bowl.
- 1,100 unlocks Arena 4, P.E.K.K.A's Playhouse.
- 1,400 unlocks Arena 5, Spell Valley.
- 1,700 unlocks Arena 6, Builder's Workshop.
- 2,000 unlocks Arena 7, Royal Arena.
- 2,300 unlocks Arena 8, Frozen Peak.
- 2,600 unlocks Arena 9, Jungle Arena.
- 3,000 unlocks Arena 10, Legendary Arena.
- Main article: Arenas#Legendary Arena
Legend Trophies can be obtained after 4000 . At the end of every season (two weeks), any trophies above 4000 will be turned into Legend Trophies and will show on the player's record. Legend Trophies add up after each season, so you will never lose them.
- Main article: Tournament
- This type of trophy appears only in Custom Tournaments. It is used in a similar fashion to regular Trophies, but can only be gained or lost within Custom Tournaments.
- At the end of the Custom Tournament, players with more Tournament Trophies will be rewarded with bigger Tournament Chests.
- On 2/2/16 the February 2016 Update added the Legendary Arena and Legend Trophies.
- On 29/2/16 the March 2016 Update added a new Arena, Builder's Workshop which unlocks at 1700 trophies.
- On 4/7/16 the Tournaments Update added a new Arena, Frozen Peak which unlocks at 2300 trophies.
- On 15/8/16, the trophy infusion level was increased to 2000 from 1000.
- This meant that up to 2000 trophies, the winner would gain more trophies than the loser lost. Above this point, the trophies won by the winner would be equal to the trophies lost by the loser.
- On 13/1/17, a new Arena, the Jungle Arena, was added, which unlocks at 2600 trophies.
- Trophies are similar to those of the same name in Clash of Clans.
- After entering an Arena, you can lose up to 50 trophies below the required amount before receding back to the previous arena.
- Trophies you gain are deducted from your opponent's trophy count.
- If you win a match and your opponent has no more trophies to be deducted, you will still gain 30+ trophies while the opponent loses nothing.
- If a player manages to get on the Leaderboards (Global), they may get the message, "Another top player is looking for a match!"