The Shop is unlocked at Goblin Stadium (Arena 1). The Shop offers Cards, Chests, Gems, Gold, and occasionally Special Offers. In the Shop, these can be purchased for Gold, Gems, or real money, providing an easy and always accessible way to obtain these commodities.
- Every day, up to 6 offers are present in the shop (3 offers are present for levels 1-4, a 4th is added at level 5, a 5th at Level 7 and a 6th at Level 9).
- These offers range from free gifts to Cards to Chests.
- Bought chests do not advance your Chest Cycle.
- Free gifts can be for Gold, Gems, a free Epic card every Epic Sunday, or even a Silver/Golden Chest. They are not guaranteed to appear in the shop, however.
- The selection of Cards in the shop changes daily.
- Below Arena 10, this selection is chosen from all non-Legendary cards unlockable from your Arena, including those you have not unlocked yet.
- At Arena 10, Legendary cards will show up approximately once in a week in the shop, again including those you have not unlocked yet.
- During each three-month period, every card that is eligible to show up in the shop is guaranteed to show up at least once.
- These cards are offered in the Shop in packs of certain sizes. The pack can be offered for Gold or Gems. Regardless of whether it is offered in Gold or Gems, the cost for a particular rarity is directly proportional to the number of cards in that pack.
- Common cards are offered for 10 Gold each or 0.5 Gems per card.
- Rare cards are offered for 100 Gold each or 5 Gems per card.
- Epic cards are offered for 1,000 Gold each or 50 Gems per card.
- Legendary cards are offered for 40,000 Gold each.
- Shop Card Price Calculator
- Gold can be offered for Gems as a daily deal.
- Epic and Legendary Chests can be offered in the Shop as a daily deal.
- Epic Chests cost varying amounts of Gold depending on the Arena. It costs 500 Gold for every Epic card inside the Epic Chest. For example, an Epic Chest in Builder's Workshop (which contains 15 Epics) will cost 7,500 Gold.
- Each Legendary Chest costs 500 Gems.
Special Fortune Chest Offers
- When a card is about to be released, it will be shown as a special limited-time offer. The form of such offers has varied from time to time. Currently, players at Arenas high enough to unlock that card will have the opportunity to buy a certain amount of Special Fortune Chests.
- Unlike regular Fortune Chests, certain card stacks are not guaranteed to be found in these Special Fortune Chests.
- The new card will have increased probability to be contained in these Special Fortune Chests.
- The Magic Archer was featured in this offer. Each chest cost 1000 Gems and had a 1 in 3 chance of containing 1 Magic Archer Card.
Special Boost Offers
- These offers are also occasionally available for a limited period of time. Each boost lasts 7 days and costs 300 Gems.
- Victory Gold Boost: You victory gold increases by 300. You can get a maximum of 3,000 extra gold each day through this offer which means up to 24,000 gold can be obtained for 300 Gems.
- Crown Chest Boost: Your Crown Chests contain twice as many cards and gold.
- Chest Speed Up Boost: Each Chest unlocks twice as fast.
- You can buy Lightning, Fortune and King's/Legendary King's Chests in the Shop.
- Chests bought in the shop have no opening time, and therefore, can be immediately opened after purchase.
- The arena number of a chest you get corresponds with your current Arena. However, The price for each Chest stays fixed regardless of Arena.
- Different chests give you different rewards. Legendary King's Chests even guarantee a Legendary card.
- The better the Chest is, the better the contents (more gold, more cards, and higher rarity of the cards) will be.
|Lightning Chest Cost||Fortune Chest Cost||King's Chest Cost||Legendary King's Chest Cost|
- The price of Gems depends on the player's country.
- There are 6 Gem bundles available to be purchased.
|Fistful of Gems||80|
|Pouch of Gems||500|
|Bucket of Gems||1,200|
|Barrel of Gems||2,500|
|Wagon of Gems||6,500|
|Mountain of Gems||14,000|
- There are 3 Gold bundles available to be purchased.
- Arena Packs are special offers that cost real money to buy.
- There are 11 different Arena Packs, one for each Arena (other than Arenas 1). The Arena Pack that appears in your shop corresponds to your current Arena; for example, if you are in Arena 4, the offer will be an Arena 4 Pack.
- They appear for the first two days after you reach a new Arena, and afterwards they will appear once a week if they are not purchased.
- The Arena Packs are one-time special offers, so if you purchase an Arena Pack belonging to a certain Arena, you will never see it again.
- There is a 25% chance that an Arena Pack from a lower Arena is available, as a means of variety.
- Each Arena Pack contains a fixed amount of Gems and Gold, as well as a fixed type of Chest. The Chest received contains cards from their Arena and below, and opens immediately.
|Arena||Type of Chest||Gems||Gold||Price (USD)|
|5||Super Magical Chest||500||1000||$4.99|
|7||Super Magical Chest||1200||10,000||$9.99|
|9||Super Magical Chest||1200||10,000||$9.99|
|12||Ultimate Champion Draft Chest||0||100,000||$24.99|
- On 29/2/16, the March 2016 Update changed the Silver and Golden Chests available in the shop with Giant and Super Magical Chests.
- On 3/5/16, the May 2016 Update changed the cost rate of all cards in the shop to a linear growth (from exponential growth) and made it possible for Legendary Cards to appear in the Shop for the players who have reached the tenth Arena. In addition, it redesigned the shop, adding a shopkeeper holding an animated clock. After this update, it is also possible to have two Commons, Rares, or Epics in the Shop on a single day.
- On 19/9/16, the September 2016 Update added Card Release Offers, which allowed players to purchase copies of any newly released non-Legendary card for Gems. It also added Arena Packs, one-time offers which offered chests, gold and gems for real-world money.
- On 15/12/16, the December 2016 Update reduced the cost of Epic cards in the shop by 50% - the cost of the first Epic in the shop would be 1,000 Gold instead of 2,000.
- On 12/12/17, the Electrifying Update changed the Giant, Magical and Super Magical Chests available in the shop with Lightning, Fortune and King's/Legendary King's Chests.