- The Player Profile displays information about a player including their information, player and tournament statistics, Battle Deck, and Experience level.
- It can be accessed from the top of the Battle tab. Other players' profiles can be viewed from the Clan information interface or the Friends list.
The Player Profile is headed by the player's general information. This includes:
- Player Name
- Player Tag
- Clan and their rank (Leader, Co-Leader, Elder or Member)
- Trophy Count
- Arena Level
If the player is in a Clan then there will be a button labelled Clan at the bottom of the section. Tapping it will redirect the viewer to the player's Clan page.
The Stats Royale section shows the player's statistics:
- Three Crown wins
- Highest Trophies
- Current favorite Card
- Cards found (out of the total number of cards)
- Total Donations
The Challenge Stats section shows statistics about the player's Challenge activity.
- Maximum wins
- Cards won
The Tournament Stats section shows statistics about the player's Tournament activity.
- Matches played
- Cards won
The Battle Deck section lists the cards of the player's last used Battle Deck and their levels. Tapping on a card will reveal its stats. The average Elixir cost of the deck is displayed under the Battle Deck.
- If you have all 8 cards of the player's Battle Deck, you can copy the player's Battle Deck onto one of your deck slots.
- If you have a friend in Training Camp that has not unlocked 8 cards, you cannot copy his deck even though you have unlocked all those cards.
- Hit speed