"Summons Bats to do her bidding, even after death! And if you get too close, she isn't afraid of pitching in with her mean-looking battle staff."
|| This page/section contains known information about a future update to the game. The content discussed here is not yet in the game.
- The Night Witch will be unlocked from Frozen Peak (Arena 8).
- She is a single-target melee troop with moderate hitpoints and high damage.
- She summons 2 Bats every 5 seconds, similar to the rate at which a regular Witch summons Skeletons, in addition to summoning Bats upon death.
- A Night Witch card costs 4 Elixir to deploy.
- She can't take out most ground troops that you would counter with the Witch effectively because of her melee, single target damage and inability to block ground-targeting troops with her Bats.
- She can't attack air so Minions would be effective at taking her out. Also, Minions can easily kill her summoned Bats.
- Her summoned Bats can kill many ground only troops and building-targeting air troops.
- The Night Witch has the same amount of hitpoints as a Bandit of equal level.
- Unlike the regular Witch, her attack is melee, doesn't do area damage, and she can't attack air.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.