Heist is a game mode that can only be played in Special Event Challenges. It was added to the game in celebration of the global release of another game by Supercell, Brawl Stars. This mode has two Brawlers from Brawl Stars, Bo and Shelly. They are re-skinned versions of Magic Archer and Hunter, respectively. Instead of King's Tower and Princess Towers, one non-defensive tower, the Safe, lies where the King's Tower normally is. To win the battle, you need to destroy the opponent's Safe before they destroy yours.
- The Safe counts as a Crown Tower. This means it can be targeted by building-targeting troops, and takes reduced damage from spells and Miners.
- Spawner Cards are more useful in this mode. As there are no defensive Crown Towers, every single troop must be dealt with. For example, the Graveyard, even without being accompanied by the Freeze, can destroy the Safe in seconds if not effectively countered.
- Air units, such as the Minions, are especially useful due to the fact that there are no Crown Towers to defeat them, and if the opponent has no air targeting cards in their hand, they can cause massive damage to enemy units or the Safe before they are killed.
- Bo and Shelly still play Magic Archer and Hunter's voices.
- Even though the Safe is a single building, destroying the opponent's Safe contributes three crowns to your Crown Chest.
- When a Safe is destroyed, there is a visual effect where Gold falls out from it. Although this visual effect is directly taken from the Gold Rush event, no Gold is awarded.