The amount of Experience points a player has determines his or her King Level. King Level indicates the level of the player's Crown Towers. Experience cannot be gained by simply battling. Experience is gained by upgrading cards, and donating cards to clanmates. Experience gained from donations vary based on the card type donated (1 Common card is worth 1 , 1 Rare or Epic card is worth 10 ).
- Level 1 (after the tutorial) unlocks TV Royale, Shop and Clans.
- Level 2 unlocks the second Quest slot.
- Level 3 unlocks the ability to request/donate Cards from/to your Clan, and the third Quest slot.
- Level 4 will give you a single chance to change your name that can be done at any time afterwards in the Settings menu.
- Level 5 unlocks the fourth slot in the Shop, and partially unlocks the Tournaments section, where a part of the Special Event Challenges are made playable.
- Level 7 unlocks the fifth slot in the Shop.
- Level 8 unlocks the 2 more deck slots, and fully unlocks the Tournaments section.
- Level 9 unlocks the sixth and final slot in the Shop.
- On 11/1/16, the Experience needed to reach level 9 from level 8 was increased by 25%.
- King Level 13 was added in the May Update on 3/5/16.
- Since the release of the Zappies and Hunter Cards, if you upgrade all of your cards to max level, you can reach Level 13 with 126,148 Experience left over (assuming you never donate).
- If you were to upgrade all the cards to tournament standard instead, you will reach Level 10 with 6,098 Experience out of 30,000 to reach level 11.
|Experience Level||Princess Tower Hitpoints||Princess Tower Damage||King's Tower Hitpoints||King's Tower Damage||Experience Needed for the Next Level||Cumulative Experience Needed for This Level|
*Upon filling the Experience meter at level 12, the Experience level increases to 13 and the bar remains filled, with words saying "Max Level". Level 13 is currently the maximum level possible.