The win condition is to constantly apply chip damage.
- Page Created by: EmeraldCraftMC
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.1
- Minion Horde: A support for Miner, Mortar, and for defending.
- Skeleton Army: A support for Miner (Why would you do that?), Mortar, and for defending.
- Mortar: For constant chip damage. can also be used for defense.
- Miner: For constant chip damage, support, and can also be used for defense.
- Inferno Tower: The tank killer.
- Goblins: A support for Miner, Mortar, and for defending.
- Ice Spirit: A support for Miner, Mortar, and for defending especially against cheap troops.
- Zap: A support for your pushes and defense.
- This deck is about being aggressive and constantly chipping the tower.
- If there is a unit placed at the back, you can push the opposite lane with a Miner with a support troop or you can seige them with the Mortar to force your opponent to spend Elixir. But first you must know if you can defend against the troop from the other lane.
- Any amount of damage done to your tower matters even an Ice Wizard can deal hundreds damage, with the deck you can counter them with cheap troops.
- The Inferno Tower is mainly for defense. it cannot take on certain combos alone, you need to use your other cards to address the supporting units.
- Miner can be used as a tank for your other cards.
- Zap can be used to counter the opponent's counter to your push.
- If you don't have the Inferno Tower in rotation you can use the Mortar to pull the tank/mini-tank.The best placement is 4 tiles from the river and 2 tiles from the Arena Tower. If a tank/mini-tank is by itself place it 4 tiles from the river and 3 tiles from the Arena Tower. As long as he/she can target only buildings and has not traveled greater that 2 tiles from the bridge. Note that air units have a slight different aggro range on buildings, depending on their placement.
- The Inferno Tower can be used as a Zap bait for your small troops.