This is the first deck created by me . Try it if you want to and please tell me if it worked.
- Page Created by: Dangkabir
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 6
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.9
- Wizard: The Wizard is your main splasher. Used mainly with Giant on offense. His moderate DPS can make him useful on defense against air troops and swarms.
- Ice Wizard: Ice Wizard mainly used on defense to slow down enemy's pushes. Can be used in counter push with Giant. He can support you push well by slowing down opponent's defending troops.
- Bowler: Like Ice Wizard, Bowler is used on defense against medium troops. He can translate into a strong counter push. He deals splash damage that also useful against ground swarms.
- Electro Wizard: Electro Wizard is used to stun troops/buildings like Inferno Dragon, Sparky, Inferno Tower, etc. His stun is also useful on slowing down opponent's pushes.
- Giant: Main tank. Always use him with other troops since he can be killed easily when alone.
- The Log: Destroy any ground swarms, Princesses and Goblin Barrels. Its pushback can reset charges from Battle Ram, Prince, and Dark Prince.
- Tornado: Tornado is used to pull units to its center. It is extremely effective when paired with Wizard or Bowler. Can be useful on activating your King's Tower as well.
- Poison: Poison is used offensively with Giant to destroy any swarms interrupting your push. Can also destroy swarms attacking your tower.
- At the beginning of the game never put the Giant at the back. Always put something like Ice or Electro Wizard first, then followed up with the Giant. If it is not possible then wait for your opponent to move.
- Always counter push with remaining troops by putting Giant in front of them.
- Use Tornado to activate your King's Tower if it is possible.
- Use Tornado with Wizard or Bowler to maximize the profit. This is especially useful against Golem or LavaLoon pushes.
- Try to make positive Elixir trades.
- Never ever clump your triple wizards together or your opponent may get a huge positive Elixir trade by using spells like Fireball or Rocket.
- Never over commit on Elixir.