This deck is built to be a control deck (for Arena 3+), with every card used in affiliation with another in offensive, and defensive measures, centralized around the strategy's namesake, the X-Bow.
- Page Created by: Pyro15232
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 4
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Builder's Workshop
- Average Elixir Cost: 4
- X-bow: This is the main win condition card for the deck. It is used to damage the Crown Towers from all the way across the arena because of its long range.
- Archers: To counter a variety of ground or air attacks.
- Witch: To counter groups of smaller enemies and Goblin Barrels. This card can be replaced with the Baby Dragon. The Inferno Tower can also replace this card to deal with very high-hitpoint troops.
- Arrows: To counter any hordes of small enemies.
- Fireball: To counter groups of medium to high-hitpoint troops that are attempting to attack the X-Bow.
- Tombstone: To be placed in front of the X-Bow to block enemy troops from attacking it.
- Minions: To counter melee cards played to attack the X-Bow. This card can be replaced with the Minion Horde.
- Barbarians: To counter a variety of ground attacks.
The entire basis of this strategy is the X-Bow, and the entirety of this strategy is the effective use of this card. The first requisite of the strategy, is the 50% chance that the X-Bow will be in the starting 4 cards which can be drawn.
In the starting moments of the battle, place the X-Bow on your territory, at the side of which you wish to draw your offensive. If the Tombstone is in your deck, place it on the respective side of the X-Bow - this will act as a defense against any counters - before the X-Bow is spawned, and immediately targets the Crown Tower on the attacking side. This step is crucial: if the opponent places a counter-attack before the X-Bow is spawned, protect the X-Bow at all cost, with your cards: Barbarians or Archers for a Melee counter-attack, Arrows or Witches/Baby Dragon for any hordes of enemies (or for Goblin Barrels), Fireball if necessary (for multiple high-hitpoint troops) or place Minions for a relatively small melee counter and remember, you also have the aid of the Tombstone.
If the enemy counter-attack is defeated, the X-Bow will proceed to target and inflict immense damage upon the targeted Crown Tower. Counter any enemy offensives with any of the other cards, and aid the X-Bow as well - it will not be worth its effort, if your own Crown Tower is destroyed as well - and if successful, the opposing Crown Tower will be destroyed, and you can proceed to launch another offensive.
If an enemy Crown Tower has been destroyed, the opponent will be hording Elixir for a major counter-attack. Before the opponent can counter however, launch your own offensive against the King's Tower with the cards in your deck, spawning Archers, Barbarians, Minions & Witches and placing the opponent on defense, but logically leaving some cards to be played in your own defense.
If there are enough troops to counter any cards which will be spawned, place another X-Bow to target the King's Tower, and if successful, the King Tower will be destroyed, earning a VICTORY.