A combination of the Trifecta and Hog Freeze. This variant has a slightly high Elixir cost, but the defense cards are interchangeable. Includes cards and ideas from Hog Cycle decks.
- Page Created by: 404 found
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 7
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 10
- Arena Required: Spell Valley
- Average Elixir Cost: 4.1
- Hog Rider: Takes the Arena Tower(s) for you. Can also kite cards like Elite Barbarians and Prince if placed correctly.
- Wizard: Effective when enemy defend with Minion Horde. Can be used to stop Lava Hound / Balloon attacks. However if you know the enemy uses Balloon, keep it in your hand as Balloon can bypass a center-placed Tesla by placing at at the edge.
- Valkyrie: Against any defending Skeleton Army, Archers, or just to tank a few shots from defenses until Freeze is ready.
- Freeze: When used with Hog Rider, guarantees damage to enemy tower. can freeze a Tesla underground. Useful if you are trying to stop an enemy attack in a clutch situation.
- Tesla: Main defense building. Placing it in the middle will lure all ground troops regardless of placement. It is recommended to place it so that the range of the Tesla just reaches the other side of the river.
- Skeleton Army: Defense. Is vulnerable to zap and log, so be careful. The hard counter to most 1-shot troops like Musketeer, Elite Barbarians, Mini P.E.K.K.A. and Prince.
- Barbarians: More defense. Vulnerable to Fireball, but a hard counter to building targeting troops like the Hog Rider and the Giant.
- Fireball: To take care of enemy defense Barbarians. Can be used to take a tower when time is running short. If used properly, can give you a huge positive Elixir trade.
- Always have spare Elixir unless you are doing an all out attack in a clutch situation.
- Try to cycle back the Hog Rider quickly for damage.
- If enemy uses something like Cannon or Inferno Tower to defend, make sure to have a Valkyrie to tank the shots or a Freeze to disable them.
- The Hog-Valkyrie-Wizard attack is vulnerable to Lightning.
- When attacking, it is recommended to complement the Hog with at least one other troop (preferably Valkyrie or Wiz).
- If enemy rush you with Elite Barbarians, use the Skeleton Army but be ready to summon Barbarians since almost all E-Barb users have splash.
- Attackers using Balloon may place it on the side to prevent lure by Tesla. if you have a Tesla and know enemy has a Balloon (or Lava Hound) save the Tesla for defense.
- If enemy puts down heavy elixir troops (e.g. Golem, Three Musketeers, Barbarian Hut) rush the other lane with a Hog Rider attack. usually the enemy is low on elixir.
- Tesla: it can be replaced by the Inferno Tower for better counter against tank attacks.
- Barbarians: can be replaced by the E-Barbs, more HP and damage as well as counter-push material.
- Skeleton Army: can be replaced by Minion Horde. Note: higher elixir cost.
- Freeze: replace with Ice Spirit or Ice Golem if that suits your attack strategy.
- Wizard: can be replaced by the Executioner.
Using this deck in Clan Battles
Credits to SomeRandomGiantUser (and me) for coming up with this idea.
So he copied my deck, which is a modified version of this with Executioner instead of Wizard, and joined me in clan battles. We managed to get 9 wins to 2 losses, and most of the wins are 2 stars.
The optimal attack is Hog Rider - Valkyrie - Executioner - Freeze.
One player gets the support down and the other uses the win condition and the Freeze. fireball optional for clearing out tough defenses.
If The Log or Zap got lured, double Skeleton Army works. The 2 Tesla 2 Executioner defense works very well against LavaLoon attacks, while double skeleton army / double Barbarians work well against tanky troops like Giant, Royal Giant and Golem. 2 Tesla defense is the hard counter to Hog attacks.