This is a Trifecta deck. It is advised that you should master this deck as an offensive deck.
- Page Created by: My favorite card is PEKKA
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 6
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 10
- Arena Required: Spell Valley
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.9
- Knight: Used for killing low-health troops, or as a tank if the Valkyrie dies prematurely during the Trifecta.
- Minions: Used for killing or destroying non-air targeting troops.
- Wizard: Used to counter air or ground swarms, he will provide decent damage, both on air and ground, making him a great support troop. Takes the place of the Musketeer in a normal Trifecta.
- Hog Rider: He should be the star of the Trifecta and be protected at all costs (below 3 Elixir). He should also be placed last so he doesn't get targeted by the Crown Towers.
- Inferno Tower: Used to burn through even the biggest and toughest enemies.
- Valkyrie: She's a tough melee fighter, deals area damage around her, so she should tank for the Hog and the Wizard.
- Goblin Barrel: Used to counter low-health crown towers and Elixir Collectors.
- Freeze: Used to maximize damage on the Crown Towers.
- First send a Knight to see what cards he has to counter, and continue using Minions, Knight, Goblin Barrel, Freeze, and Inferno Tower.
- When you have 10 Elixir, place a Wizard in the back and wait for 7 Elixir. Then deploy Valkyrie in front. Continue on to place Hog rider, then add additional troops, most favorably Minions.
- Continue on pressing. If it's a good push, don't even consider defending. you can modify this deck to add Heal, and once the Trifecta gets heavily.
- Good Luck!