This is a good deck for people who got the Battle Ram. This deck shines during the Double Elixir time. Play this deck and have fun!
- Page Created by: Hundred Reasons
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 7
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 9
- Arena Required: Builder's Workshop
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.6
- Wizard: Put down with a Battle Ram and Fire Spirits. Use it to destroy Skeleton Armies, as it is the most common card that is used to counter the Battle Ram.
- Battle Ram: This is your main troop, as it will take down Arena and Crown Towers easily. You should not use this card alone, as it can be easily taken down by Skeleton Armies or Minion Hordes.
- Fire Spirits: These will be paired up with the Battle Ram and Wizard. They can take down a Skeleton Army or a Minion Horde easily, so the Battle Ram can deal damage.
- Skeleton Army: Use this for defense. If your opponent puts down a slow troop such as the P.E.K.K.A. or the Prince, it will take it down more easily.
- Minion Horde: If you don't have a Skeleton Army in your deck, use the Minion Horde to take out troops such as the Musketeer or Valkyrie, melee troops, and small swarms of troops.
- Baby Dragon: Use the Baby Dragon with the Minion Horde to destroy tanks such as the Giant or troops that target Buildings. It is great for taking out large swarms of low hit-point troops such as Goblins and Skeletons.
- Zap: Great for stunning other small swarms of troops and definitely against Minion Hordes. It will definitely take down a Minion Horde if it is Level 6 and under if you have a zap Level 7 and above.
- Fireball: Use Fireball to take out huge health-point troops such as Witch or the Musketeer. It is great if you are badly damaged and a mass of troops are coming toward you.
- Wait for 10 elixir, and then place down the Battle Ram and Wizard at the same time. Then place down Fire Spirits so it will take down Minion Hordes and Skeleton Army. This will be your main combo for this deck.
- The Wizard does area damage, so he can take down Barbarians and other troops that are grouped together.
- If your opponent has already put down a high hit-point troop such as the Giant in the other lane, put down a Minion Horde with the Baby Dragon (if necessary). The Baby Dragon and the Minion Horde will then attack the other Arena Tower.
- Have a Zap ready at all times. They are effective against low hit-point troops such as Skeleton Armies, Goblins, Spear Goblins, and Goblin Barrels.
- Try to attack both sides. Wait for them to counter and 1 crown the tower that has the least health. Then, attack the other tower and it will be an absolute 2 crown!