A good deck for pushing and countering.
- Page Created by: Battlerawesome
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 6
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 10
- Arena Required: Electro Valley
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.8
- Valkyrie: Valkyrie is a mini-tank to protect your Prince from ground swarms. She is also a great defense against glass cannons like Musketeer, Wizard, etc.
- Prince: Prince is your main offensive troop. Place him behind the Valkyrie so his charge speed will push the Valkyrie forward while Valkyrie protecting him from swarms.
- Goblin Barrel: Goblin Barrel can deal heavy damage to enemy's towers. Use them with tanks like Valkyrie or Prince.
- Skeleton Army: Skeleton Army is your defensive swarm to use against single-target troops and tanks like Prince, Elite Barbarians, etc.
- Fireball: Fireball is great to destroy glass cannons like Musketeer, Wizard, etc. Can also finish off weakened Crown Towers.
- Minion Horde: Minion Horde is mainly used against strong air troops, tanks, and ground troops like Giant, Balloon, Lava Hound, etc. But be careful since they can die easily to splash.
- Baby Dragon: Baby Dragon is great against swarms like Minion Horde, or Skeleton Army. Use it with Prince and/or Goblin Barrel.
- Mirror: Can copy your powerful cards like Valkyrie, Baby Dragon, etc in case you need them.
- Start your main push by placing down your Baby Dragon or Valkyrie behind King's Tower when you reached 10 Elixir. After you reached 10 Elixir again, place down Prince an Baby Dragon/Valkyrie (depends on which you placed down first. The Valkyrie will take care of ground swarms, Baby Dragon will splash away air swarms, and the Prince will destroy the towers.
- If you don't have the Prince in the current rotation. You can use the Goblin Barrel, use the Valkyrie to tank for them.
- A risky but rewarding move is to place the Prince and then Minion Horde behind him. The Prince will tank for the Minions while the Minions devastate the tower.
- Defend your tower with Valkyrie, Baby Dragon, and Skeleton Army. However be careful when using Skarmy since most splash can take out the Skeletons easily. Prince is also good on defense due to his quite high DPS and health.
- Fireball can be useful in crippling your opponent's push since it deals high damage in large radius.