If you put Valkyrie, Spear Gobs, and Goblin Barrel or Valkyrie and Goblin Gang, it will take down a tank like a Giant or a Crown Tower but your opponent could counter it with the right cards so be careful where you use them.
- Page Created by: Peachtree1
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 10
- Arena Required: Jungle Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.5
- Valkyrie: Valkyrie is your main mini-tank and also useful against ground swarms and glass cannons like Skeleton Armies and Musketeer.
- Goblin Barrel: Goblin Barrel can chip away Crown Towers and also can take them down completely when tanked.
- Mortar: Defensively, Mortar can be used to take down troops and swarms from long range. It can also be used to chip away Crown Towers.
- Goblin Gang: Goblin Gang is your main defensive swarm against high hitpoint single-target troops.
- Lightning: High damage spell to take out glass cannons and buildings. Useful for crippling down pushes.
- Zap: For taking out swarms like Skeleton Armies or Minion Hordes. Useful for resetting charge attacks as well.
- The Log: For taking out ground swarms like Goblin Gang, Goblin Barrel, etc. Useful for knocking back any troops.
- Musketeer: For taking out dangerous air troops like Balloon, Lava Hound, Baby Dragon, etc.
- Valkyrie is your main tank for your smaller troops. However all your small troops are fragile to spells and splas units so it is best to bait them out first.
- When using Mortar offensively, always protect it with Valkyrie, support it with Musketeer and Goblin Gang as well.
- Lightning is useful for crippling down your opponent's pushes. But be careful of any Lightning rods like Ice Golem, Barbarians, etc.
- Valkyrie + Musketeer is an efficient combo. But very fragile to Minion Horde since your Musketeer can't one shot the Minions, so if your opponent using them, try to zap them allwoing your Musketeer to one shot them.
- Try to play defensively after you took down a Crown Tower.