An insane control deck. I've been using every deck I know to push to Frozen Peak, but I couldn't even get to Royal Arena. This rocketed me up to Frozen Peak in less than an hour. It's an insane deck with lots of potential.
- Page Created by: ShadowClaw7
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 6
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Royal Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.9
- P.E.K.K.A.: Use the P.E.K.K.A. to defend cards like Giants, Golems, Royal Giants, Elite Barbarians, and then counterpush with any card in the deck, preferably Goblin Barrel/Hog/Minion Horde + Zap or Poison.
- Goblin Barrel: Pair this with the P.E.K.K.A. or the Hog (or both) and throw in a Zap. It's literally guaranteed 500+ damage. Throw it on its own if you have 10 Elixir or need to bait out your opponent's Arrows to use your Minion Horde.
- Princess: Use this whenever you need it for chip damage. An incredible card that totally finishes off this deck. Can be replaced for Archers, although it is not recommended; replace this card with a Bomber if you don't have it.
- Hog Rider: Use this with the Zap, Poison, Goblin Barrel and P.E.K.K.A. to inflict some heavy damage.
- Zap: Use this to finish off those pesky Zap-Bait troops that are obviously going to defend your P.E.K.K.A. or Hog Rider.
- Poison: Use this the same way as Zap, or against Witches and/or Wizards and cards like that in emergencies.
- Skeleton Army: Destroy those high-damaging cards with this, but use P.E.K.K.A. if the opponent uses a support unit.
- Minion Horde: Use this card defensively against Balloons and locked-on Baby Dragons, etc. Also, use it behind the P.E.K.K.A. or the Hog Rider.
- Use this deck to push really hard. The P.E.K.K.A. can be used for a counter push against various cards. The Hog Rider-Goblin Barrel-Zap/Poison is a great strategy.
- Do not deploy defensive cards like the Minion Horde and the Skeleton Army at the same place and time, as this will cause your opponent to destroy the entire counter in some way (e.g. Arrows). If there is something like a Balloon-Prince, then this is acceptable. Try not to do it, though, as I don't recommend it.
- Since this deck has no building, the P.E.K.K.A. is your only stable counter to ground tanks, so always keep the P.E.K.K.A. for defense, and then counter push.
- This deck is extremely weak to LavaLoon pushes as your opponent can just arrow your Minion Horde, leaving you nothing for the Lava Hound or Balloon except for a Princess.
- Use Hog Rider/Battle Ram to bait out your opponent's Inferno Tower, then do a P.E.K.K.A. push as they won't have it to counter your P.E.K.K.A. (unless they use Mirror).
- P.E.K.K.A: None as it is your main defense card.
- Goblin Barrel: Cannon, Inferno Tower (if you need more stability against Lava Hound and other tank).
- Princess: Wizard, Executioner, Bomber.
- Hog Rider: Battle Ram, Balloon.
- Zap: The Log, Tornado.
- Poison: Fireball, Tornado, Lightning (for Inferno Towers).
- Skeleton Army: Goblin Gang, Guards.
- Minion Horde: Minions.