This deck, being called the Tunneling Swarm, can give you the advantage in battle, being able to take down flying troops while still keeping a balanced deck.
- Page Created by: FullDiver
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 6
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 11
- Arena Required: Builder's Workshop
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.6
- Minion Horde: Takes out tanks, does heavy damage to Crown Tower.
- Archers: Helps taking out flying troops. They are able to hold against a Wizard, Princess, or Bomber for one hit, making them very useful.
- Miner: Tanks and allows you to sneak attack your opponent's cards at any time.
- Fireball: Reinforcement. It is a medium class spell, allowing for destroying tanks and swarms alike.
- Skeleton Army: Takes out tanks.
- Valkyrie: Takes out land swarms and is very useful for tanking.
- Witch: Useful against tanks and swarms. It is very useful when bringing in land support and air support.
- Fire Spirits: Deals splash damage, useful for removing swarms.
- Send the Minion Horde with the Miner, and have the Miner first.
- However Minion Horde + Miner combo is only effective when you had baited out all of opponent's splash damage units and spells. Since the Minions are fragile to splash damage.
- Valkyrie and Skeleton Army (or Minion Horde) with the Miner, Miner first, then Valkyrie, then Skeleton Army or Minion Horde.
- Skeleton Army with Minion Horde.
- Fireball to counter Witch, Wizard, or Princess.
- The Miner can also be used as a tank, and paired with the Valkyrie, can be a very advantageous combination. Even though that pair doesn't do so well against flying troops, like the Minion Horde, using the Minion Horde rather than the Valkyrie can also be very effective.
- You can also use the Miner with the Witch, the Miner will tank the damage and Witch's skeletons will do great damage, this is best used in a counter push.
- Tip - Don't use the Minion Horde against the Witch or the Wizard.
- Never leave Minions unattended.