This is trifecta deck that is more suitable to the current meta and is updated from the oldschool version.
- Page Created by: The Real Sargas
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Electro Valley
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.1
- Battle Ram: Alternative to the Hog Rider as nowadays tornadoes wreck hogs.
- Electro Wizard: Alternative to Musketeer. Trash annoying Inferno towers!
- Valkyrie: Same ol' Valkyrie : Used for defense and as a splank
- Tornado: The Tornado, really usefull and all-rounded spell for defense and offense. Your main utility card.
- Fireball: Your main damage dealing spell.
- Zap: Versitile spell, basically used everywhere.
- Ice Spirit: Deck Cycle and for support on Offence/Defense.
- Dart Goblin: Dart Goblin is used to defend agasint swarms when Valkyrie isn't present, and he can bait the log which is really annoying to the ram.
- Really similar to the original trifecta, however do note that the battle ram requires more control than the hog ride. Still, this version if much more durable to Tornado and Inferno Towers.
- Do note that the dartgob baiting the log or zap is crucial, as the battle ram has an increased possibility of ramming the enemy tower.
- Battle rams are also good on defense, too.
- In Beatdown pushes, get rid of the backup with the Valkyrie + Ewiz combo and drag the tank to the king tower with tornado.