As the name implies, it's a Troll Deck. I do not recommend the use of this on Ladder. You can use this in Friendly Battles or Tourneys though. It's pretty good. I tested it out myself. It's so much fun. :) This is also a Fireball Bait deck.
- Page Created by: SomeRandomGiantUser
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Electro Valley
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.5
- Zap: Used for resetting charges and destroying Skarmy.
- Ice Golem: Defensive Semi Tank and Cheap Distraction
- The Log: Also used for destroying Skarmy. Can shut down Goblin Barrel. Also a hard counter to Princess and Dart Goblin and Tombstone.
- Ice Wizard: One of the most versatile ranged support troops in the game. Can be use offensively and defensively.
- Electro Wizard: Good Stopping power. Best used defensively, then counterpush with him if he survives.
- Giant: The Main Tank
- Wizard: High DPS ranged support. Great at decimating swarms. Can be used offensively and defensively.
- Bowler: Defensive Splank. Can translate into a powerful counterpush.
The Giant is the main pusher. Place him on the back then snowball with either Wizard or Ice Wizard or Electro Wizard. Skeleton Army easily counters pushes with this deck, keep zap or log at the ready. Zap and Electro Wizard are this deck's answers to Sparky, Inferno Tower/Dragon. Bowler is a powerful ground defense and can stop most ground pushes including Elite Barb rushes and can translate to a devastating counterpush if you snowball him with Giant plus any of the Wizards. Ice Golem as a defensive semi tank against Elite Barb rushes or Miner Minion Horde Pushes. Ice Golem's main purpose is to tank for defending Wizards. Also, when sending in more than one Wizard to defend, place them apart from each other in such a way that Fireball can't hit both of them.
Good replacements for Wizard(If you'd like)
Witch: She's better than Wizard at ground support but is weaker to air than Wizard. She outperforms Wizard at annihilating Skarmy.
Executioner: He's tankier than Wizard and offers bigger Area Denial. Also, Lightning does not kill him. The only drawback is the shorter Aggro Range and much lower DPS.