A deck that is usable at the very beginning, as all card are unlocked at the Training Camp. Also, it has only common and rare cards, so you can request and level up them consistently. Please note that this isn't a deck designed for new players only. This is a decent deck even at high levels.
- Page Created by: Pkukiss
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 1
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 10
- Arena Required: Training Camp
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.6
- Arrows: Great at taking out the opponent's swarm troops, and finishing off nearly finished towers.
- Bomber: Dealing damage, and also can take out opponent's ground swarm troops (in particular, Skeleton Army).
- Archers: Ranged unit, can also used for anti-air.
- Knight: Your average-powered card.
- Fireball: Taking out opponent's swarm troops and middle-health troops, Also for finishing off nearly finished towers.
- Mini P.E.K.K.A.: Dealing heavy damage each strike. Ideal in taking out towers and some opposing troops.
- Musketeer: Ranged unit, can also used for anti-air. Stronger than Archers.
- Giant: Tanking troop.
- Deploy the Giant for tanking the ranged units: the Bomber, the Archers and the Musketeer.
- Deploy the Arrows or Bomber to take out opponent's low-health swarm troops, like Skeleton Army.
- Deploy the Fireball to take out middle-health troops, such as the Wizard and the Three Musketeers.
- Deploy the Mini P.E.K.K.A. to do heavy damage to towers, or to counter opponent's ranged troops by deploying besides the ranged troop, or a tank that can't fight back, such as the Giant.
- The Knight is your average card. Use him to add to some attacking or defending power, whichever you lack of.