- Page Created by: Aether Eetu
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 7
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 10
- Arena Required: Hog Mountain
- Average Elixir Cost: 4.4
- Skeleton Army: Defensive swarm to counter ground single-target troops and tanks. Can also provide good distraction.
- Minion Horde: Swarm card. Use the Minion Horde offensively to take down Crown Tower when tanked. Use their high DPS to counter any air and ground threats.
- Rage: Used to speed up your push. Use in defense if you have to.
- Poison: Your area damage spell. Use Poison to counter to destroy swarms like Minion Horde, Skeleton Army in defense or offense and medium-hitpoint troops like Musketeer, Wizard.
- Giant Skeleton: Giant Skeleton is your tank and also the tower destroyer. His death bomb can deal massive damage, use it in offense to destroy enemy's Crown Towers, and in defense to wipe out enemy's pushes.
- Lightning: Lightning is your high damage spell. Use it to support your push by wiping out defensive glass cannons and damaging Crown Tower at the same time.
- Wizard: Wizard deals moderate splash damage which is useful for supporting your push and defense. He can wipe out swarms quickly.
- Mini P.E.K.K.A.: Mini P.E.K.K.A. is your defensive high DPS troop to counter mini-tanks, tanks, and glass cannons. You can also use him to attack enemy's towers.
- To start your offensive push, wait until 10 Elixir. Then deploy your Giant Skeleton, after that deploy your Wizard behind him. He will clear away any swarms which is Giant Skeleton's main weakness. If you can, deploy the Mini P.E.K.K.A., he will clear away any mini-tanks like Knight or Valkyrie distracting your Giant Skeleton and also dealing extra damage to the towers.
- In case your opponent using Inferno Tower to counter your push, use your Lightning spell to damage it and the tower at the same time (can also damage nearby troop if there is any of it).
- Use Poison to destroy swarms in case your Wizard isn't available.
- Use Rage to speed up your push, allowing your troops to attack faster and reach Crown Tower quickly.
- On defense, use your Mini P.E.K.K.A., Skarmy, Minion Horde, and Wizard to defend against enemy's pushes. Giant Skeleton's death bomb can also be used in defense.
- A high risk but very rewarding move is to use Minion Horde and/or Skarmy in your offensive push, and then rage. Your swarm will quickly eliminate any troops trying to defend against your push. However, this can be countered easily with splash damage cards.