This is my deck. It wins me most battles as the variety of cards are quite hard to counter.
- Page Created by: Galleigo
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 4
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 6
- Arena Required: Spell Valley
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.8
- Fire Spirits: For removing swarms when Witch isn't available, also can support the Prince and do decent damage to DPS troops.
- Baby Dragon: Area damage, anti-swarm. Can tank for the Witch.
- Goblin Barrel: Makes use of distraction by Prince or Baby Dragon to take out the enemy's towers fast.
- Prince: Main damage dealer, use Prince offensively to destroy Crown Towers with his charge damage.
- Zap: Kills swarms, buys time for troops attacking the enemy towers.
- Skeleton Army: Defensive swarm, anti-tank and anti DPS troops.
- Witch: Anti-swarm, can also be used with a tank to attack Crown Towers.
- Giant Skeleton: Tank, and tower damager. The death damage is crazy. Can be used defensively against big pushes and offensively as a tank.
- Use the Prince first, then launch the Goblin Barrel. If your opponent is distracted, they will ignore them, and you get free damage. If they are smart, then they will use a Skeleton Army. No worries - you can still inflict damage on the enemy tower using your Goblin Barrel as the Prince is distracting the tower. However be careful of spells that can take out the Goblins.
- After this, defend according to the roles described.
- When you can, save up some Elixir for an amazing push during Double Elixir. Use a Giant Skeleton, use the Prince behind him, follow up with the Baby Dragon or the Witch.