This is "The Ultimate P.E.K.K.A. Deck". It's very solid defensively and stellar offensively. It's easy to use but you will need practice with tornado. Give this deck a try. You will thank me later. :)
- Page Created by: clashroyale1234
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Royal Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.4
- P.E.K.K.A.: This is your main win condition. Always support this big dude. Its damage with support can translate into overwhelming pushes. Also, this is your tank. It kills other tanks but is weak to swarms.
- Baby Dragon: Baby Dragon is your support splash unit to the P.E.K.K.A. Combined with Tornado, it can wreck pushes. It destroys swarms such as Skeletons, Goblins, and many more.
- Mega Minion: Mega Minion is your direct damage troop. It's also support for your P.E.K.K.A. Use this to destroy single target cards that are attacking your P.E.K.K.A. This is a very versatile card.
- Tornado: Tornado is the most underrated card which requires practice. Use this with Baby Dragon for a solid defense. Also Tornado the kitting Ice Golem and any annoying ranged troops to the P.E.K.K.A and can be used to activate your King's Tower early.
- Zap: Oh Zap. This is one of the best cards in the game. Use it to kill swarms and use it on Inferno Tower or Dragon. The re-target function is awesome.
- Knight: This card is special and popular. Combined with Skeletons, you can destroy Elite Barbarians. What's not to like? It also wrecks medium health troops, has high damage, great hit speed, and high health.
- Furnace: Furnace is the cherry on top for your P.E.K.K.A pushes. Also, it does a lot of chip damage to the tower. It's provides constant swarm threats. Always keep this running.
- Skeletons: This is your cycle card.You can also distract with it, surround troops to kill them, and pull troops to the middle. Always split them or use them with Knight to destroy a lot of cards.
- Play defensively until Double Elixir. You can also do a P.E.K.K.A. push occasionally.
- Try to control the pace. Don't get reckless and try to make positive Elixir trades.
- Execute these pushes:
- P.E.K.K.A., Baby Dragon, and Mega Minion.
- P.E.K.K.A, Baby Dragon.
- P.E.K.K.A and Mega Minion.
- Don't try to support everything!
- Keep a high Elixir to defend.