Hello everyone, I'm Aurae and this is my first post here on the deck I've been using for nearly a month now with great success. Using this deck, I managed to move from 2100 trophies to 2800 trophies, and I'm still going up. The main point of this deck is to slowly chip away at the opponent crown towers with Goblin Hut (and hopefully Furnace, but my Furnace is horribly underleveled) and then use a Valkyrie-Mini P.E.K.K.A-Fire Spirits push to go in for the kill in double elixir time. Let's move on to the card roles.
- Page Created by: Aurae
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Jungle Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.8
- Zap: Zap. A fundamental card in practically every deck, as it is cheap, versatile, and stuns many troops. Nothing more needs to be said. Can be replaced with The Log or Arrows, but I would recommend against the latter because they are too slow and cost 3 elixir rather than 2.
- Goblin Gang: This card is just a low risk, high reward card that has so many uses from defending Hogs to being combined with Miner as a counter push. If your opponent has The Log, then try not to use it in offense, unless your opponent is short of elixir. Can be replaced with Spear Goblins if you are under Arena 8, but not Skeleton Army, as it doesn't fit the "chip deck" principle.
- Miner: Miner has always been a useful tank that can fit in just about any deck. Dispose of Princesses, or just dealing some small chip damage to finish off a tower, Miner remains a great card to work with. Can't be substituted.
- Mini P.E.K.K.A.: The Mini P.E.K.K.A. is one of my favourite cards, just because it provides such a great damage for its elixir. When combined with the Valkyrie and the Furnace's spawned Fire Spirits, you create a deadly push that is very difficult to counter effectively. It's also a great counter to the Hog Rider. Can't be substituted.
- Furnace: I used to use Fire Spirits, but then I asked myself why not Furnace? After I made the switch, I climbed 200 trophies in a day, from the bottom of Frozen Peak to the top. This card is fantastic with Valkyrie against those pesky Elite Barbarians, and supports any push you make fantastically, with the Fire Spirits being able to push the Mini P.E.K.K.A., the Valkyrie or both to the tower. Place in the middle, 2 tiles above. Can't be substituted.
- Valkyrie: Say bye to Elite Barbarians as you slap your Valkyrie in the middle and they disappear. Her synergy with the Mini P.E.K.K.A. and Furnace's Fire Spirits are amazing. She is also useful against practically any ground card, with her area damage. Best used with support, whether it be spawned Spear Goblins or spawned Fire Spirits.
- Inferno Tower: The Inferno Tower is a very useful card that simply works wonders against Golems, P.E.K.K.As, Giant Skeletons, Lava Hounds, and Giants; you name it. Heck, it's pretty effective against charging Princes too! You can substitute this card with Tesla, but watch out; it's the only counter to these tanks.
- Goblin Hut: Goblin Hut. Probably why I win so many of my games: the sight of a Goblin Hut and a Furnace sends my opponents into a frenzy, as they think I'm running a full-on spawner deck. Well, this is certainly a nice chip card, and if ignored can deal significant chip damage with the Miner. Place at the back of the Crown Tower.
- In the first minute, place down a Goblin Hut and/or a Furnace. If your opponent does not respond, place a Valkyrie at the back of your King Tower. Then, defend your opponent's strikes accordingly to gain a small Elixir advantage.
- The second minute is a great time to use Mini P.E.K.K.A. with Valkyrie and the spawned Fire Spirits. Also, don't forget about using your Miner to tank for your spawned troops and get your Zap ready for your Miner counters.
- In Double Elixir time, really ramp up on the V-MP-FS push, as well as thinking about V-FS and MP-FS pushes. Make sure to defend your opponent's pushes with regard to potential counterattacks. A single Mini P.E.K.K.A. or Valkyrie running down a lane can devastate a tower if your opponent ignores one.
- In Overtime, play defensively while chipping away at your opponent's tower. Don't go for the three-crown unless it's blatantly obvious that you should.
- This deck is better for 1-0 wins rather than 2-1 wins, as the activated King Tower is supremely irritating for these chip decks.
- This deck does not use a heavy spell (aka Fireball, Lightning, or Rocket). This means that a) watch out for big pushes and use your Inferno Tower and Valkyrie accordingly and b) Miner and Goblin Hut are the two cards that are useful for chipping away that sliver of health on a tower.
- Watch out for Sparky, or the "trash can on wheels". It's an irritating card to play against. Make sure you have a Zap ready with a Valkyrie and either a Goblin Gang, or a Furnace.
- Watch out for the Three Musketeers, as they may be troubling to play against. Use Valkyrie and Fire Spirits at the river.