A deck that deals a decent amount of damage. More information in card roles. It also has some cards from my BarbariaLoon deck.
- Page Created by: Weaponizer
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 6
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 9
- Arena Required: Builder's Workshop
- Average Elixir Cost: 4
- Rage: This card is meant to give your troops a boost. For best usage of it in this deck, use it on the Mortar. It will fire faster if under the effects of Rage.
- Mortar: The only building in the deck, the Mortar can be used for both offense and defense. I personally use Mortar for offense. For best usage, use a Rage spell on the Mortar to make it fire faster.
- Giant Skeleton: This card has lots of health, so you can use it as a meat shield. Put a Prince with it to assist it. Make sure Giant Larry dies in front of an Arena Tower, because his bomb will deal massive damage to the tower. His bomb is also useful in defense against big pushes.
- Goblin Barrel: Throw the barrel at an Arena Tower and watch the Goblins chew away health from the tower. Place a distraction for the tower so that the Goblins can deal damage without being damaged by the tower's arrows or Cannon (If it's a King Tower).
- Minion Horde: If the opponent uses a Valkyrie or any other card that can counter Skeleton Army, use this to deal damage instead. You can also simply use it if Skeleton Army's not available.
- Baby Dragon: Your area damage card, it can easily wipe out Skeleton Army, Goblin Barrel, Balloon and more cards like them. You can also use it to protect a Minion Horde.
- Skeleton Army: Great for countering Giant, Prince, Musketeer, Goblins/Goblin Barrel/Spear Goblins and all other types of non area damage ground cards. They're best used on defense or as a distraction
- Prince: Use this for offense. His charge damage and normal damage are pretty good for taking out towers. However, Pair this with a Baby Dragon or Giant Skeleton for maximum damage output.
- Never use a Mortar without anything protecting it. Since Mortar has low DPS and almost anything can take it out quickly. Make sure to have the Giant Skeleton, or anything with high health protecting the Mortar.
- Use Giant Skeleton offensively to protect all of your offensive cards, since he has high health and can take a lot of hits. But he is weak to swarms, so always protect him with your Baby Dragon.
- Use Baby Dragon mainly to wipe out swarms. Baby Dragon can also become a tank for your Goblin Barrel or Minion Horde.
- After you put down full push, use Rage to boost them up.
- Defend against enemy's pushes with your Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Baby Dragon, and Mortar (to lure building targeting troops). Giant Skeleton can also be useful in defending against enemy's pushes with his bomb since the bomb deals massive damage.