This deck is a slow deck that can be rewarding if used correctly.
- Page Created by: poom40234
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 7
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Jungle Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.9
- Princess: Long-distance support. She can shoot flaming arrows for chip damage on troop or tower. One of most versatile troops in Clash Royale.
- Ice Wizard: Defensive troop. He control his ice shards to deal small area damage against swarms. He also slows down the opponent troops and tower.
- Electro Wizard: Damage dealer. He stuns opponent troops and can reset the charge Inferno Dragon and Inferno Tower. He can also hit two units at once.
- Hog Rider: Don't let Electro Wizard go alone! Deploy him to protect the E-Wiz and chip tower. This forces the opponent to destroy the Hog first. Make sure to get an Elixir advantage with this.
- Executioner: Damage dealer. Mainly for supporting the P.E.K.K.A. His flying axe clear swarms in straight line and he can deal damage twice! He is one of your primary defenses against air pushes.
- P.E.K.K.A.: She is a killing machine (damage dealer and meatshield). Her attack can take out the opponent tank and tower easily. Paired her with area damage troop like Princess, Executioner, Ice Wizard, and Electro Wizard, she can deal a lot of damage. She is weak against swarms troops.
- Mirror: This spell can surprise your opponent. You can use it to mirror the legendary troops to support the P.E.K.K.A.
- Tornado: Tornado is a defensive spell which is very versatile. It can be used in many situations, like moving enemy troops to the center, activating your King's Tower, and pulling troops to the P.E.K.K.A., allowing her to finish them off.
- You can start the battle by placing the P.E.K.K.A. in the back, right next to the King Tower. Because the P.E.K.K.A. is a really slow troop, it allows you to gain Elixir for a massive push. Once it reaches the bridge, support it with the Ice Wizard, Princess, and Executioner. If your opponent is countering it with an Inferno or Sparky, then you can substitute the Ice Wizard for the Electro Wizard, as the Ice Wizard is really good on defense. If your opponent counters it with swarms, you can Tornado them right next to the tower. If you remember correctly, the Princess is aiming at the tower, so she will be able to kill the swarms with the Executioner.
- Sometimes your opponents might play cards like Valkyrie, Knight, and Elite Barbarians to kill your support troops, making it a lot more easier for them to kill the P.E.K.K.A. Use Tornado to pull them straight to the P.E.K.K.A., allowing her to finish them, and your support troops can continue protecting the P.E.K.K.A.
- Be careful of spells like Fireball, Lightning, and Rocket that can easily shut down your support troops.
- Once you take down a tower, you can use the Wizards and the Executioner on defense. If your opponent has a big push coming up, counter it with the P.E.K.K.A., as she is good at shutting down ground pushes. You can also use the Mirror for any air pushes, like the LavaLoon, for more defense on your tower. Use the Tornado to bunch up the Lava Pups and Balloon, then send and Electro Wizard smack in the middle to finish them off.
- P.E.K.K.A + Executioner + Princess + Tornado.
- P.E.K.K.A + Electro Wizard + Ice Wizard + Tornado.
- P.E.K.K.A + Princess + Princess (Mirror) + Tornado.
- Executioner + Ice Wizard + Ice Wizard (Mirror) + Princess + Tornado.
- Electro Wizard + Electro Wizard (Mirror) + Hog Rider + Tornado.