The deck consists of 3 parts:
- The Core: You will mainly attack with this part of the deck.
- Defense: The 2 spells to defend against enemy attacks
- Throwaway cards: These cards cost low Elixir and aren't part of the strategy.
- Page Created by: TheO0032
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 1
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 4
- Arena Required: Goblin Stadium
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.4
- Skeleton Army: Very high damage card; can go well with even the throwaway cards!
- Mini P.E.K.K.A.: Another high damage card, but you should put it in the Skeleton Army or make it hide behind the Giant for maximum use.
- Giant: A very tanky shield that can be used to support the Mini P.E.K.K.A or the Skeleton Army
- Baby Dragon: A great area damage troop; can be used to prevent the enemy from swarming the Giant or Mini P.E.K.K.A.
- Arrows: The Arrows are very useful incase your opponent knows how to counter the Baby Dragon.
- Fireball: Used for eliminating troops like the Witch, finishing off Crown Towers, and destroying buildings like the Goblin Hut. Swap to this card for the Rocket once you unlock it.
- Goblins: One of the "throwaway cards" discussed above. Replace either this or the Spear Goblins with Skeletons once you unlock them. They are melee so they should be used to counter other melee troops.
- Spear Goblins: The other "throwaway card" discussed above. They are useful for countering Archers and slowing down troops like the Prince.
You should have at least 2 of the core assault cards at the start. Otherwise, you should deploy your throwaway card(s) and then deploy 2. Add a throwaway card if you would like.
If you have a Giant, then deploy it in front, and then place the other card after.
Otherwise, deploy both at the same place. The Mini P.E.K.K.A./Baby Dragon should be right in the center of the Skeleton Army if you use it. If you use the Mini P.E.K.K.A. and the Baby Dragon at the same time, then they should be on top of each other.
The weakness of this deck is the Witch. My advice is that you burn the Witch with a Fireball or distract her with a Giant. Be careful that the Witch might not die to the Fireball because of the level.