Though this deck may have some setbacks, it can be devastating if your opponent does not have their good cards. The 2 main cards are Barbarians and Three Musketeers. You shouldn't think this deck is expensive, as you don't really use The Three Musketeers often for most of your defensive times.
- Page Created by: DusFanOfPvzThu
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 7
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.9
- Barbarians: The Barbarians are used for defense on the offense by protecting the Three Musketeers. With numerous numbers and powers, they can be pretty tanky for quite a while.
- Three Musketeers: The Three Musketeers can be used offensively and defensively, unless you're forced to face the Fireball. They are the support troops as they deal high damage within a long range. Try to consider this as a 1 Elixir card, because you WILL NOT repeat this as a defensive card a lot of times. It's not like you're forced to constantly use this every 30 seconds.
- Ice Spirit: The Ice Spirit is one of the most essential cheap cards in the game. The good use of it's freeze can be quite a game changer, especially if freezing an enemy Valkyrie to death.
- Valkyrie: When your opponent creates quite the push with ranged and a tank, the Valkyrie is always a good card to play to fight against ranged units, such as the Musketeer or Wizard. It is also quite the mini-tank, which can be useful as a back-up tank card for your Three Musketeers.
- Guards: Guards, as stated in their name, must guard and lure enemies, such as Elite Barbarians or Mega Minions. They are useful as a shield for other units.
- Archers: Due to the lack of Anti-Air troops, I decided that I must use Archers, as they have an average cheap cost and can be worth their Elixir cost. You can also use this to bait a Fireball for the Three Musketeers/Barbarians, but you must be quick to spawn in the Three Musketeers/Barbarians before the opponent receives their Fireball in their hand again.
- Fireball: Fireball is meant to finish off a tower or destroying a moderate health army.
- Zap: Zap is also meant to finish off a tower, and it is useful against the Inferno Tower/Inferno Dragon/Sparky decks.
- For me, I always place the Barbarians in the middle of the lane (not the field) so that they won't get in a 1x4 conga line. I always want them to be 2x2, as it provides a better defense coverage for The Three Musketeers.
- If you think it isn't possible to execute your army again to finish off a 1/5 HP Crown Tower, try to cycle your deck and chip the tower with Fireball as much as possible.
- Always remember that any troop that can't target air can still be useful to use as a meat-shield against air. In this case, use the Valkyrie.
- You can bait the Fireball by placing your Barbarians in the back. Considering that your opponent Fireballed them, place your Three Musketeers on either side and hover a Zap or place an Ice Spirit to defend.
- You can also split place the Three Musketeers in the back, which will make 2 go on the left side and the other will go to the right. Your opponent will probably take care of the other two Musketeers, so support the lone Musketeers as it approaches the opponents tower.