A fun deck that utilizes the sucking power of the tornado and the awesome power of the trifecta!
- Page Created by: Fightingj
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 4
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 11
- Arena Required: Builder's Workshop
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.6
- Hog Rider: Main damage dealer and win condition.
- Valkyrie: Swipe away those swarms with her, but keep her away from air units!
- Musketeer: A great point damage dealer, she can kill Witch, Wizard,Valkyrie,and many more!
- Tornado: Suck away Swarms,Graveyards, and put Miners and Goblin barrels on you King to have some support!
- Fireball: Toast all of the annoying cards that your opponent clumps together!
- Goblins: Drop these little green guys to kill single-target troops like Mini-P.E.K.K.A., Prince, and Musketeer!
- Skeleton Army: In the meta for once, this skeleton swarm can overwhelm tanks and damage-dealers alike! Use to bait out spells, than use your Minion horde for a damage party!
- Minion Horde: Always a strong swarm, these little blue creatures can take out ground only splash units like Valkyrie or Bowler.
- Trifecta: Use this but be ready to fireball an enemy Minion Horde!
- Valk-Hog or Valk-Musk: Play these before you add the third troop to fireball their swarms before they can do damage to the last troop.
- Valk-Gobs: Nice rush if enemy put down an expensive troop like Golem or Three Musketeers
- Skarmy-Musk: Risky push, but rewarding if the enemy has no spells for it.
- Hog-MHorde: The "Hidden Hog" will confuse your enemies when a hog rider comes out from under the minions they just killed.