I've used this deck since P.E.K.K.A.'s Playhouse, and so far have only recently switched the Mini P.E.K.K.A. for the Knight.
- Page Created by: Gamerk05
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 5
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 10
- Arena Required: P.E.K.K.A's Playhouse
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.4
- Knight: This is the only real tank in this deck, so be careful. It's useful for taking out Wizards and Witches (provided you destroy the summoned Skeletons).
- Skeleton Army: Mostly for destroying tanks. Just beware of a Witch, Wizard, or Bomber.
- Witch: Can be placed behind the King's Tower for defense. When paired with the Bomber, it's a great combination. Sometimes used to prevent wasting Elixir.
- Bomber: Great against the Skeleton Army, Spear Goblins, and Archers, if placed right. Can be paired with the Witch for a combination attack.
- Minions: Can be used to attack ground-only cards, or the Mega Minion. Beware of the Wizard and Executioner.
- Minion Horde: Pretty much the same as the Minions. They can be used together to do massive damage to a tower if your opponent is unprepared.
- Spear Goblins: Can be used to attack air units. Be wary of splash cards. Also vulnerable to the Zap.
- Arrows: Used to take out huge swarms.
- Send in the Knight and then one of the swarm cards. The Skeleton Army works the best, because it takes less Elixir, but the Minion Horde can also work.
- The Witch is an effective counter for the Skeleton Army, and can keep an Inferno Tower/Dragon busy while the Witch itself attacks. However, she is weak to the Valkyrie, so back her up with the Minions or Minion Horde to take her out.
- The Arrows can also be an effective counter for the Goblin Barrel; just time it right.
- Try not to send in any air-attacking units against a Lava Hound; it's no big deal. Just keep the Arrows ready for when it dies.
- The Bomber is extremely good against Barbarians, but not the best against Elite Barbarians. Use the Skeleton Army for them.