After defeating all of the trainers in the Training Camp, you are sent off to your first Arena, the Goblin Stadium. This deck is a basic deck that will help you get to at least Barbarian Bowl.
- Page Created by: Smarty Pants 264 Clash Royale
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 1
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 6
- Arena Required: Training Camp
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.6
- Giant: Your main win condition card. In Arenas this low, there are very few options for this role.
- Mini P.E.K.K.A.: This card is your go-to card when it comes to taking out strong troops like the Giant or the Valkyrie. It's also more resistant than the Skeleton Army, which can be used similarly.
- Bomber: This card is a card for taking out ground troops that come in groups. It is also a good support card for the Giant because of its swarm clearing abilities and how much damage it does.
- Archers: This card is best used against melee units since they have decent health and range. They can also be used to clear out any swarm unit, even the Skeleton Army.
- Arrows: Your crowd control card which should be used on huge swarms like the Skeleton Army or a large cluster of low health troops.
- Fireball: The Fireball should be used against medium health troops like the Musketeer or the Mini P.E.K.K.A. It can also be used to chip away at the Arena Tower if it is low on health.
- Musketeer: A long ranged anti-air card. Useful against Baby Dragons and Balloons, two very troublesome cards in the low Arenas.
- Skeleton Army: The ultimate defensive card. Counters nearly every single target ground unit. Since it is an Epic card, it has a level advantage in the early game.
- Place your Giant behind the King's Tower to build up Elixir.
- After you have defended a push and you have some troops alive, you can place the Giant in front of the troops and get a counter push going.
- The Mini P.E.K.K.A should be used against Giants or similar units, but if there is something like Archers or a Musketeer behind the Giant, make sure to kill them before attacking the Giant.
- The Bomber should be used on defense most of the time, as the Bomber has low health and dies quickly to Fireball. You should normally use the Bomber against swarm units like the Archers or Skeleton Army. Make sure you place the Bomber at a distance and not directly on top of them.
- Archers can do decent damage, so make sure you place them behind troops with high health like Giant.
- Arrows should only be used on Skeleton Army since it is the only spell in the low Arenas that can reliably wipe out the Skeleton Army.
- Do not use Fireball on the Arena Tower unless it is low on health. Use it on medium health troops like the Musketeer, Archers and Bomber.
- Musketeer is the only hard counter to the Baby Dragon in the low Arenas since the Baby Dragon has high health and deals splash damage.
- When using Archers, Musketeer and Bomber make sure you place them at a distance since they are ranged units and can attack units from a distance.
- If you see a Prince, make sure you save your Skeleton Army for the Prince, as the Prince is very difficult to counter in the lower Arenas.
- If you don't have Skeleton Army in rotation then use your Giant to tank some hits while you use other troops (e.g Musketeer) to take out the Prince.
- If you think the enemy is going to use a spell on the Skeleton Army, you can drop a Mini P.E.K.K.A to take out the Prince once the Skeleton Army stops his charge.
- If there is a swarm behind a tank, then place the Bomber in front of the tank at a distance, as his splash damage can hit the swarm and the tank.