After defeating all of the trainers in the Training Camp you are off on your first arena, Goblin Stadium. This deck is a basic deck that will help you get to at least Barbarian Bowl.
- Page Created by: Smarty Pants 264 Clash Royale
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 1
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 6
- Arena Required: Training Camp
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.6
- Giant: Your main win condition card since in arenas this low there are very few options for win conditions.
- Mini P.E.K.K.A.: This card is really important since in low arenas there are few options to counter the Giant and the Mini P.E.K.K.A is one of them.
- Bomber: This card is best used against swarms like Skeleton Army and Goblins.
- Archers: This card is best used against Melee units since they have decent health and decent range.
- Arrows: Your crowd control card which should be used on huge swarms like Skeleton Army.
- Fireball: Fireball should be used against medium health troops like Musketeer or Archers. It can also be used to chip away at the Arena Tower if it is low on health.
- Musketeer: A long ranged anti air card. Useful against Baby Dragons.
- Skeleton Army: The ultimate defensive card — since they are an epic card, they have a level advantage in the early game.
- Place your Giant at the back of the King's Tower to build up elixir.
- After you have defended a push and you have some troops alive then you can place the Giant in front of the troops so they can support the Giant.
- The Mini P.E.K.K.A should be used against Giants but if there is something like Archers or Musketeer behind the Giant make sure the Mini P.E.K.K.A kills them before attacking the Giant.
- Bomber should be used on defense most of the time, as the Bomber has low health and dies quickly to Fireball. You should normally use the Bomber against goblins, Spear Goblins, Skeletons or Barbarians. (However, make sure you place the Bomber at a distance and not directly on top of them)
- Archers can do decent damage so make sure you place them behind troops with high health like Giant.
- Arrows should only be used on Skeleton Army since they are the only spell in the low arenas that can wipe out the skeleton army very quickly.
- Do not use Fireball on the Arena Tower (unless it is low on health) — instead use it on medium health troops like Musketeer, Archers and Bomber.
- Musketeer is the only hard counter to the Baby Dragon in the low arenas since the Baby Dragon has high health and deals splash damage.
- If you see a Prince make sure you save your Skeleton Army for the Prince as the Prince is very difficult to counter in the lower arenas.
- If you don't have Skeleton Army in rotation then use your Giant to tank some hits while you use other troops to take out the Prince.
- If there are swarms behind a Tank then place the Bomber in front of the Giant at a distance as his splash damage can also hit the swarms close to the Giant.