Hey guys, if you are looking for a deck to win your way through arenas then leave this page! I have out real strategy here but the cards probably won't go well together at all. YOLO.
- Page Created by: ModdingArt
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 7
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 11
- Arena Required: Royal Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 4.4
- Baby Dragon: The Dragon of Bureaucrat-y. Unfortunatly he hasn't grown up yet. In battles he can be used behind apthe Lava Hound to damage towers.
- Minions: Banana. Banana is a minion. Minion are different in CR but it counts! Anyway these can be used to prevent smaage from single target cards.
- Ice Wizard: A former Ice Wizard who came out the ocean. He can be used of defence aswell to prevent damage from most troops.
- Lava Hound: MagmaHound. Magma is Lava. The Lava Hound can be used a tank when attacking.
- Inferno Dragon: The Inferno Dragon shoots out a Ray, or at least it did last year. This can either be used to defend against tanks or can be sent in as a push to damage the tower.
- Electro Wizard: The ever changing shiftshaper. This can be used on defence to reset charging attacks.
- Sparky: This version of sparky may not be a Rollback, but is in the Slack team. This can upbe used to defend from huge pushes or to deal huge damage to the tower.
- Mini P.E.K.K.A.: Oh look! It's me! I can be used to chop tanks or towers in half.
- If you reach 10 elixir and your opponent wastes elixir for a pump or an investment, place down your Lava Hound. If they placed a building make sure to plant your Hound on the opposite side. You have two possible places to place it.
- The first and safest thing to do is to place it in the back corner and when it reaches the bridge place other units behind it.
- On the other hand, if you know your opponent is low on elixir you can place it at the bridge with either an Inferno Dragon or a Baby Dragon.
- Every game is different so I can not say exactly how to defend and what cards use when defending but chances are you know the basics of the game enough to reduce or negate damage from most pushes.
- If you do take a tower try to defend instead of trying to 2 or 3 crown.