This is my main graveyard deck and it only requires one legendary. Absolutly wrecks any beatdown decks and fairly doable against cycle decks. Also catches NW Mirror+Clones and Bandit+Ram decks. Pretty hard to get used to, but pretty fun and has massive defensive potential.
- Page Created by: The Real Sargas
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Jungle Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.9
- P.E.K.K.A.: Your main defensive card. And your main tank.
- Executioner: Your main splash card. Used to counter swarms and Lava hound decks.
- Baby Dragon: Similar to the Executioner. Used as a sub splash card.
- Skeletons: Versitile utility card, used to aid defend and cycle your deck.
- Graveyard: Your main offensive card.
- Poison: Used to counter pumps and aid graveyard.
- Tornado: Counters Hog riders and pairs well with Exe/BabyD/Graveyard.
- Zap: Versitile utility spell, able to be used virtually everywhere.
- Never use the Pekka to attack the opponent first. Always deploy him as a defensive troop first, and then counterpush.
- If the P.E.K.K.A is alive after a defence, you should use the Graveyard+Poison combo immediatly as a counterpush.
- If the enemy splits 3M in the back, don't use poison. Deploy Pekka towards the 2 muskies and the remaining muskie is best defended with the Exe+Tornado combo.
- Don't use graveyard until you have earned a positive elixir trade.
- Pekka + Exe + Tornado will block any beatdown pushes, i.e. Golems and Giants.
- If the enemy is a Lava Hound deck, use Exe and BabyD with tornado to defend.
- If the Pekka has a large amount of health after defense, use Graveyard+Poison on the opposite tower. The enemy will have to spend elixir for both lanes. If swarm troops try to block the Pekka, zap them.
- If the enemy tower has low HP left, cycle through Poison to finish it off.
- Bandit+Battle Ram is crushed by the Pekka.
- Graveyard is also good on defense.