- Page Created by: Aponx123
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 6
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 10
- Arena Required: Royal Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.8
- Electro Wizard: Help support the Sparky in it push by shooting at the opponents troops. He works well against Elite Barbarians.
- Sparky: The main damaging unit; must be supported by rest of deck.
- Arrows: Used for dealing with swarms such as Skeleton Army and Minion Horde to keep the Sparky focused.
- Skeleton Army: Can be used as a sort of meat shield to protect your Sparky, or can be used as a distraction for ground troops trying to deal with the Sparky, such as the Dark Prince and Guards.
- Minion Horde: Can dish out surprising damage, especially when dealing with tanks. Also provides aerial coverage and Zap bait.
- Wizard: Helps deal with swarm units used to stop your Sparky. He also does pretty well against anything from a distance.
- Rage: Mostly used for the Sparky+Skeleton Army combo when at an elixir advantage in order to deal quick massive damage.
- Mirror: Can be used to replace Zap bait, such as Skeleton Army and Minion Horde, or even Arrows if it's needed.
- Set up the Sparky behind your Crown Tower and wait to see how your opponent responds. If they respond with a tank, use your Minion Horde or Skeleton Army. If they respond with air troops, use your Minion Horde or Wizard. If they respond with swarms, use the Wizard or the spawn damage done from the Electro Wizard.
- If you are either zapped or countered in a different way, and your Sparky is still alive, place an Electro Wizard, as you should have enough elixir to spawn one. Because the Electro Wizard is faster than the Sparky, he'll end up in front of her, which will let him stun your opponents next card long enough to obliterate it with the Sparky. Then, set up your Skeleton Army and place the Rage, and you just took a Crown Tower.
- However, remember to use your Arrows and Mirror accordingly, as they could make your strategy work, or break your strategy.