Earlier, I made the Skelewitch Deck (Link: http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Deck:Skelewitch_Deck). Now, it's been improved to suit higher arenas.
- Page Created by: Galleigo
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 4
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 6
- Arena Required: Spell Valley
- Average Elixir Cost: 4
- Fire Spirits: AoE damage if other cards are not available. Fire Spirits are easy to get, cheap to play, and do their jobs. They will stay in your deck for a long time.
- Skeleton Army: Kill all the damage per second troops, also useful for Crown Tower damage if the opponent leaves.
- Prince: Similarly to the original Knight, this Prince also attacks a single target. The difference is that the Prince has a lower hit speed, but much higher damage. His charge ability can also push slower units, like the Giant Skeleton, towards the tower faster.
- Goblin Barrel: Goblin Barrel is useful if a Giant Skeleton, Baby Dragon, or Prince can distract. If left alone, they can annihilate a Tower in seconds.
- Baby Dragon: The Prince serves as an OK DPS troop, so I removed the Mini P.E.K.K.A. and put another AoE troop - the Baby Dragon. Decent hitpoints, can kill Balloons, distracts Towers, and catches attention. Nice.
- Poison: Similar to Arrows. Helps injure pushes too.
- Witch: AoE again. Good against DPS (Skeletons) and can do huge damage to towers (Skeletons)!
- Giant Skeleton: Tank while doing Crown Tower damage.
- Start with Prince and then use Goblin Barrel. Opponent may or may not respond with Skeleton Army, so respond with a predictive poison in front of their arena tower. This will usually take a tower in lower arenas
- Use Fire Spirits to kill Minion Horde and Skeleton Army
- Your ultimate push will be a Giant Skeleton in front, with a Witch behind, with a Prince all the way at the back to boost everyone forward and protect against valkyries. After this, you can use a Goblin Barrel to deal extra damage and poison to help out with wizards and swarms
- Skeleton Army to kill Princes, P.E.K.K.A.s, Mini P.E.K.K.A.s, etc. Then use witch if they zap it
- By the way, this deck is almost the same as The Ultimate Push, also by me. The difference is the Poison which results in different gameplay.