This is an arena 3 deck that I managed to get about 2 weeks into the game. It is weak against certain cards like Baby Dragon but can usually win in lower arenas. It is a typical tank + high damage deck however it has quite a bit of variety so there are multiple pushes it can perform.
- Page Created by: Galleigo
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 3
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 5
- Arena Required: Barbarian Bowl
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.8
- Rage: Used in offense to get Giant Skeleton and other offensive troops faster to Arena Tower, and to help support troops kill enemy's defenses faster, helps in defense by boosting your Arena Tower and defensive troop speed.
- Skeleton Army: Your defensive swarm to use against Giants, Princes, and single-target troops, can act as a great distractor, but weak to splash.
- Knight: Your mini-tank, use him as a distractor, on offense and defense, has decent health for 3 Elixir card.
- Goblin Barrel: Your offensive card. Use Goblin Barrel while the Arena Tower is being distracted by the Knight, Giant Skeleton, or any high hitpoints troops in your deck.
- Mini P.E.K.K.A.: Your high DPS troop, use him to chop any high hitpoints troops, splash damage troops, and can do great damage to towers, can also provide distraction for Goblin Barrel.
- Fireball: Your glass cannons killer, can cripple enemy's pushes greatly.
- Witch: Your splash damage troop, good against swarms, her Skeletons can do good damage to towers/troops.
- Giant Skeleton: Your main tank, use his death damage to destroy enemy's towers, can sometimes used defensively in certain situations.
- First, depending on your starting hand, start an attack, either:
- Knight + Mini P.E.K.K.A. + Goblin Barrel.
- Giant Skeleton + Witch + Rage, optional Mini P.E.K.K.A. (High Elixir push, but almost guaranteed to destroy a tower).
- The Knight and Mini P.E.K.K.A. attack along with the barrel, if lucky, will destroy the tower or at least damage it quite badly (unless the opponent arrows the Goblins).
- However, if you're using this push, a Baby Dragon will be quite annoying. Rage the Witch to kill it.
- The Giant Skeleton and Witch attack is quite a no-brainer, however since the Giant Skeleton can be easily distracted, it is recommended to back it up with a Mini P.E.K.K.A. (Witch already does splash).
- With this deck, you should ideally rush the tower and spend the rest of your time defending.
- If you see a Prince, Mini P.E.K.K.A., Giant or Giant Skeleton, use Skeleton Army (great Elixir trade especially with Giant Skeleton), but watch out for spells and splash damage troops!
- If you see a Balloon or Baby Dragon, try to use both Witch and Fireball.
- If you see a Witch, counter it with your own Witch, but you can use Knight, Mini P.E.K.K.A., and Fireball as well.