- Page Created by: DarthVaderZombie
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 7
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Hog Mountain
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.9
- Elite Barbarians: Very strong card on offense and defense. You can use them to defend against many ground threats, while setting up for a deadly counter push.
- Skeleton Army: Defensive swarm card. Use it mainly against tanks, single-target troops. But watch out for splash units and spells like Zap/Log!
- Wizard: Splash attacker, use Wizard to counter air and ground swarms. His moderate DPS can also allow him to counter air troops like Balloon, Lava Hound, etc.
- Hog Rider: Your tower/building attacker. You can also use him to tank damage for your other troops.
- Graveyard: Graveyard is another of your tower destroyer. Use Graveyard when it is tanked by Hog Rider or Miner. You can also use the Skeletons spawned to counter tanks.
- Miner: Miner is your mini-tank to be used on offense and defense. He can tank the damage for your Hog Rider, or Graveyard. He can also attack glass cannon behind a tank.
- Zap: Your cheap spell to use against swarms like Skeleton Army. Can also stun or reset charge attack from troops.
- Guards: Another of your defensive swarm. They are perfect counter to Sparky due to their shields.
- At the start of a battle, place a Hog Rider (If available) to attack the tower. It is recommended to have a Zap in your hands to counter any swarm units, like Skeletons.
- If the opponent places a Witch and Minion Horde it is recommended to place a Wizard for a positive Elixir trade.
- Send the Miner to an Arena Tower. If your opponent does not counter him, place a Graveyard there. Be careful to not activate the King Tower while placing the Graveyard.
- You can use Elite Barbarians to counter Giant, Royal Giant, Hog Rider and more ground building attackers. You can also use them to deal damage to Crown Towers. Since they are weak to swarms, have a splash attacker or your Zap ready.
- Guards are excellent against Sparky due to their shields. Guards can also counter single-target troops well.
- Use Zap wisely! Don't reset the charge of Prince, Dark Prince and Battle Ram, use it against cheap troops! Zap Sparky if you need to.