This deck is great for arena 7 if you like a deck that is both good offensively, and defensively, you've met your match.
- Page Created by: Computerwiz21
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 7
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 10
- Arena Required: Royal Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.5
- Royal Giant: This card will be the tank of your deck, the damage sponge, also one of your main sources of damage to the towers, preferably this card should be in higher level, because the damage and hitpoints are not that high at lower level.
- Princess: This card will be your main source of damage to the towers, and to clear swarms of weak troops.
- Skeleton Army: This card will be one of your main defensive cards because it will destroy tanks.
- Mega Minion: This card is a great troop offensively and defensively, it can support a push very well, and it can take out annoying troops like Wizard, Musketeer, Baby Dragon, etc.
- Minions: This card will act like a Mega Minion, and a backup plan for the Skeleton Army, also good in supporting pushes.
- Furnace: Your main defensive card, great for taking out swarms, and distracting troops that only target buildings.
- Zap: Takes out swarms, and stuns troops.
- Fireball: Takes out a clump of stronger cards.
- For offense, place the Royal Giant in the very back then add the Princess behind it, then place down some Minions or the Mega minion, be prepared with Zap or Fireball.
- For defense, put the Furnace in the very middle and use the Skeleton Army to take out tanks and the Minions and Mega Minion for other cards.