- Page Created by: ErikCR
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 6
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Royal Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.6
- Archers: Great for defense against Minions, Minion Horde, Graveyard, etc. Support attack unit.
- Skeleton Army: Defense against single target units. Watch out for Zap, The Log, Arrows or Tornado.
- Lightning: Kills mid-HP troops such as Wizard, defense against Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Inferno Tower. Positive elixir trades.
- Fire Spirits: Defense against Minion Horde, support attack troop.
- Furnace: Attack and defense support.
- Royal Giant: Self-explanatory.
- The Log: Positive elixir trades.
- Mega Minion: High-damage defense troop.
- The main push that you can execute with this deck is with the Furnace, Royal Giant, and Archers. First, use the Furnace for support by putting it in the middle of the arena, to attract and kill incoming troops. Wait for at least 8 elixir, then send your Archers in the back. When they get to the bridge, place theRoyal Giant in front of both of them, and get The Log ready for the Skeleton Army.
- Place the Furnace 3 tiles in front of the King's Tower. If you want to push on any side, place it in the middle, 0.5 tiles towards the side.
- If you don't have The Log unlocked, use Tornado. Zap might be good, but not for all purposes of The Log. The Log is mainly used to push troops back, and its damage isn't more important than its push back technique.
- Use the Mega Minion on defense, as it has low health but high damage. You can also use the Lightning to counter any troops or buildings in the way of the Royal Giant.