Use the Royal Giant to protect the X-Bow, similar how he protects the Princess.
- Page Created by: Mx78
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 7
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.4
- Royal Giant: Is used to deal decent damage and tank the X-Bow from enemy units.
- Bomber: Throws bombs at hostile units behind the Royal Giant, or defends against enemy attacks.
- The Log: Is very useful to wipe out the very popular Skeleton Army from the Royal Giant and knock backs stronger units.
- Ice Spirit: Freezes strong units like P.E.K.K.A. or Prince that cannot be taken out by The Log or Fireball.
- X-bow: Is the most important card in the deck. Use it to pepper the enemy tower.
- Archers: will defend with quality and setup for a Counterattack.
- Fireball: Is used for positive Elixir trades and to wipe out Minion Horde in emergency situations.
- Fire Spirits: Are very important for taking out Minion Horde for a huge positive Elixir trade and can severely hurt Barbarians, Musketeers and Wizard.
- Start the battle by placing the Royal Giant behind the tower, to the left of the King Tower. Because of its 2 second load time, you can gain more elixir for defending the X-Bow. As it approaches the river, place your Archers behind him, as well as the X-Bow. If your opponent answers with swarms, then Log them to death. The Royal Giant will tank for the X-Bow while it whittles the tower down.
- This deck is not good at countering swarms, so once you finish taking a tower down, use the X-Bow defensively, as its defensive capabilities are better than its offensive capabilities. If the need arises, use the Royal Giant to absorb all the damage while the Bomber can kill any troops that are attacking him.
- The Royal Giant can be replaced with the P.E.K.K.A., as he can't really attack troops, but she can. The P.E.K.K.A. is also a heavy damage dealer, so she can take care of anything in her way! Just make sure to get your Arrows or Log ready for incoming swarms.