An intense, indestructible group that will lead players to victory!
- Page Created by: Saintandrew0916
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Jungle Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.9
- Fireball: Takes out low to medium HP troops or buildings, such as Bomber, Archers, Wizards, or Musketeers. Also used to finish off Crown Towers.
- Giant Skeleton: The tankiest troop. Will distract/stop incoming troops and also tank for moderate-HP troops. Also eliminates nearby troops after death.
- Inferno Dragon: Takes out the enemy tanks (Giant, Golem, etc) or mini-tanks (Valkyrie, Knight, Baby Dragon). It can be used in a counter push.
- Wizard: Takes out swarms of low HP troops such as Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblins. His moderate DPS also make him effective in defense against units like Balloon.
- Clone: Duplicates troops to double the damage effect. Mainly use this with the Giant Skeleton.
- Bandit: Often used as a mini-tank, also takes out moderate troops like Hog Rider, Bomber, and Princess with her dash. She can deal great damage to enemy's towers. Also used for 'invisible' damage.
- Goblin Barrel: Mainly used as a 'surprise attack'. Either deploy this at Crown Towers, or used as a small defense from incoming troops.
- Mega Minion: Replacement of Minion Horde. As the only air troop, takes out moderate troops in defense and offense.
- Use your Giant Skeleton to tank all your offensive troops to enemy's towers, since he is weak to swarms and mini-tanks, always support him with the Wizard and high damaging cards like the Mega Minion. When the Giant Skeleton reached the tower, use the Clone to duplicate him and nearby troops, doubling the damage effect.
- Giant Skeleton can be used in defense in some situations. For example, there is a tank + support push, Giant Skeleton's death damage will wipe out the support troops and heavily damage the tank.
- Use your Wizard, Mega Minion, and Inferno Dragon as main defense against enemy's pushes. If your defensive troops survive, launch a counterattack with Giant Skeleton or Goblin Barrel.
- Never sent Giant Skeleton or Goblin Barrel alone, as they both can be countered easily.
- Use Fireball to counter swarms (preferably Minion Horde) in case your Wizard isn't in rotation.