This deck is extremely fun to play with, and has a good chance at winning. All Epic cards should be at least level 4, common to level 9, and rare to level 6. There are two Epics in this deck, which may increase the difficulty of upgrading them.
- Page Created by: XShadowNinjaX
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak
- Average Elixir Cost: 4.1
- Giant: Your main tank. He will soak all the damage while your troops deal the damage.
- Inferno Tower: Your main defensive building, use it against tanks.
- Fireball: Your medium-high damage spell, you can use it to kill glass cannons, Minion Horde, can cripple your opponent's pushes well.
- Lumberjack: Your offense supportive troop, he is best used with other troops like the Balloon, since his Rage can be a great boost to the troops.
- Minions: Your defense against most ground and air units, can become a great support to your Giant.
- Zap: Your utility spell to deal with swarms, can also reset charges and make troops retarget.
- Balloon: Your win condition. Deals massive damage to Crown Towers.
- Witch: Your support troop to the Giant, Witch can also be used on defense with her distracting Skeletons and splash damage.
- When defending or attacking, use Zap to kill swarms. If possible, one may switch out the Zap with a Log. Zap can also be used to stop "charging" attacks (ex. Sparky). A Fireball can be used to kill huge clusters of troops or a Minion Horde.
- Use Inferno Tower to kill any tanky troops, like a P.E.K.K.A. or Golem. But beware of Zap, Freeze, Lightning, and Electro Wizard that can reset the charge of Inferno Tower.
- First Attack Type: Giant is placed behind the King's Tower, and when Elixir has reached 9 & 1/2, place a Witch about two tiles behind the Giant. If the opponent has placed a card, use Lumberjack on the other side.
- Second Attack Type: When Elixir reaches 9, place the Balloon behind the King's Tower, and when the Balloon reaches near the middle, place a Lumberjack, and be sure to fireball any flying troops except Minions. Minions can be placed behind the Balloon at the same time, or you may use a Witch instead.
- Final Attack Type: When Elixir reaches 9 & 1/2, a Giant may be placed behind the King's Tower, and when Elixir reaches 9 & 1/2 again, place a Balloon. Witch or Minions can both be used as support troops. The Lumberjack may also be placed on the other side, and can also be aided with a Witch or Minions.