Another Hog Cycle deck. For players fortunate enough to get their hands on these 4 Legendaries!
- Page Created by: Lryan8622
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak
- Average Elixir Cost: 2.9
- Princess: Your primary anti-swarm unit. Plant her at the edge of the bridge for guaranteed chip damage on the opponent's tower. You may use in conjunction with the Hog Rider and Zap.
- Ice Wizard: Your secondary defense unit and tertiary anti-swarm unit. Use with Zap to take out Minions with ease or to slow down units for the Inferno Tower to roast them. Use as a counter for Miner.
- Miner: A surprise tank for the Hog Rider. Use it with Ice Spirit for nice chip damage. Use with the Hog Rider for maximum damage output.
- The Log: Your second anti-swarm card. Use it to take out Skeleton Army, reset Prince and Dark Prince's charge attacks or to make enemy troops retarget. Best used to clear a path for the Hog Rider.
- Hog Rider: Your main win condition. Use in conjunction with the 4 Legendaries for maximum effect. Use with Ice Spirit and Zap. Try to Pig Push to avoid poorly placed enemy defense buildings.
- Ice Spirit: For cycling and buying you time on defense. Use it to counter Balloon Giant push with Inferno Tower, or to kite or use with Princess and/or Hog Rider.
- Zap: A versatile spell that can reset the enemy Inferno Tower or Sparky, countering Minions with Ice Wizard or Princess and retargeting troops.
- Inferno Tower: Your primary defense card. Takes out Lava Hound, Golem, Giant, Royal Giant, P.E.K.K.A., or the enemy's Hog Rider with ease.
- Keep pressuring opponents with cheap and small pushes to force them into wasting Elixir.
- This deck works great on ladder and tournaments. It looks good too!
- This is a variation of the many Hog Cycle decks in existence. No copyright infringement intended.
- A straightforward deck to use. Be cautious when dealing with Lava Hound decks.