This deck is not easy to get but makes great use of 4 legendary cards.
- Page Created by: Galleigo
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.3
- Ice Wizard: Supports the Lumberjack and Miner during push by slowing tower, can also help on defense by slowing down incoming troops and swarms.
- Lumberjack: Your main source of damage to opponent's tower, deals insane DPS that can be used on defense against tanks and glass cannons, and offense to destroy the tower with Miner and Princess.
- Princess: Your other source of damage to tower, you can use her alone for chip damage to the tower, can also clear swarms from a long range.
- Miner: Your source to deal even more damage, use him on offense to protect Lumberjack and other troops from Arena Tower, can deal great chip damage to the tower, can protect the Princess when needed.
- Tombstone: Add to the mayhem! Use Tombstone on defense to stop the Prince, Sparky, Giant, Elite Barbarians, etc.
- Valkyrie: Your splash damage ground troop, Valkyrie can be useful in both offense and defense. She can clear any swarm of ground low-hitpoint troops, and highly effective against glass cannons.
- Fireball: Your medium-high damage spell, use Fireball to kill medium health troops like the Witch, Musketeer, Wizard, etc. Can cripple your opponent's pushes really well.
- Zap: Your utility spell, deals instant damage in its radius. Use it against swarms like Goblin Gang, Skeleton Army, etc. Can stun and reset charges of Sparky, Prince, Dark Prince, etc. Can also makes troops retarget.
Main Push - Use the 4 legendaries in conjunction; this combo is hard to counter. However, it is still possible for your opponent to salvage the situation by using the following methods:
- LIGHTNING - Will still leave the Princess alive, which can easily be taken out by another card. However, there will still be significant damage on the tower,
- SKELETON ARMY - If you do not have a Zap in your hand, which is, by the way, impossible after playing the 4 legendaries, then once the Ice Wizard and Princess are locked on to the tower, your opponent may play this card and kill the legendaries; therefore, at all times, hover a Zap. Note that by the time the Ice Wizard and Princess are locked on to the tower, the Lumberjack and Miner would already have done lots of damage.
Fast Cycling - The main push costs a total of 12 Elixir. This seems like a weakness, but note that the other cards are highly defensive; Zap to take care of hordes and Fireball to kill Witches, Wizard, Wusketeer, etc. Valkyrie also takes out ground hordes especially well and will easily kill any bunch of ranged troops standing around the same area. Tombstone is great for killing Prince, Elite Barbarians, P.E.K.K.A., etc.
When you face Freeze + Balloon/Hog Rider:
- Ice Wiz, Princess, Fireball, Tombstone.
When you face a trifecta:
- Ice Wiz, to stall the Valkyrie and Musketeer.
- Tombstone, to kill the Hog Rider.
- Kill Valkyrie and Musketeer by fireballing them and then putting down a Valkyrie.
- Alternatively, you can also just place a Lumberjack down.